Homemade creamy Hash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homemade creamy Hash...

They say Nepal hash is one of the best hash in the world. Don't remember much cuz I can't vividly remember much back in the late 60's. Anyway I chopped one of my Nepal girl last week and today I decide to give it a go lolll Her colour is creamy beige and soft in texture.

If Ace is truthful in his description she should be between 14 to 18% of THC, 0.5% of CBD.

Her effect is : Warm, clean and expansive effect that leaves you happy and floating on air for 2-3 hours. Good for wife lolll

Now it need to dry and cure for a few weeks.... Yes I cure my Hash..! Just google it.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Thank you for this! I harvested trichomes my last harvest and have been disappointed with the effects...now I know why.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Did you make water hash using bubble bags? Do you ever collect the dry sift?

Comment

Nepalese hash is also known for it's dark color due to the resin being extracted by the makers rubbing their hands over the colas while the flowers are still growing or freshly cut.
        I think bubble hash makes far more sense...lol.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          ChadWestport I used a kettle and I pour the boiling water into the kief and after I used a compresser to extract the water out and I roll the "paste" kief into little balls.

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          awesome, thanks for sharing. Farmbuck

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Urban legend has it that they would run through the fields naked, and then rub the resins off each other's bodies! I think I could get used to that method.

Why is hash only 14-17% thc? Shouldn't it be higher than the plant that it came from?

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I said that the breeder mesure it around 14 + for the strain so yes the concentrate should be higher that the flower but since I don't have a THC tester I wont really know how much.

FYI

Nepal Jam feminized. Nepal Jam feminized seeds. Stabilized strain. IBL. Inbred line. small and fast flowering sativa. Nepal landrace. Nepal hash plant. Jamaica landrace. Nepal sativa. Jamaica sativa. Feminized seeds. ACE Seeds. Best sativas

My Red Lebanese Hash from The Real Seed Company.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• Mazzariman
          Mazzariman commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice Farmbuck! I remember getting Red Leb back in the late 70's. It was a block that came wrapped in cheesecloth with a purple stamp of a guy on a horse. Can't recall if it was a kilo or? Great stuff, no wonder I can't remember! Wild times back in those days.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep those were the days back then.... I remember the blond Lebanese was also popular back in the 70's also.

One of my Red Lebanese girl:
        Full auto grow

Comment

Received 50 regular seeds -Nepalese, Lebanese, Lao, and Kuamoni for £80.37 including express stealth shipping from The Real Seed Company. Arrived 7 days after the order was placed. Very impressed!
          Now to wait for some room and start a few and test these out.
          Awesome.
          Last edited by JohnEmad; 09-17-2020, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice !!

Ya'll are making me drool with these legends.

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            lolllll

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X