Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yep those were the days back then.... I remember the blond Lebanese was also popular back in the 70's also.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Nice !!

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    lolllll

• Mazzariman
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice Farmbuck! I remember getting Red Leb back in the late 70's. It was a block that came wrapped in cheesecloth with a purple stamp of a guy on a horse. Can't recall if it was a kilo or? Great stuff, no wonder I can't remember! Wild times back in those days.

• ChadWestport
    replied
    Ya'll are making me drool with these legends.

Leave a comment:

• Mazzariman
    commented on 's reply
    Urban legend has it that they would run through the fields naked, and then rub the resins off each other's bodies! I think I could get used to that method.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Received 50 regular seeds -Nepalese, Lebanese, Lao, and Kuamoni for £80.37 including express stealth shipping from The Real Seed Company. Arrived 7 days after the order was placed. Very impressed!
    Now to wait for some room and start a few and test these out.
    Awesome.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 09-17-2020, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    One of my Red Lebanese girl:

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    My Red Lebanese Hash from The Real Seed Company.

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    awesome, thanks for sharing. Farmbuck

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    ChadWestport I used a kettle and I pour the boiling water into the kief and after I used a compresser to extract the water out and I roll the "paste" kief into little balls.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Kool JohnEmad I grew their Lebanese from them. I was lucky lolll to get some seeds from one of the male beside a female so a have at least more than 20 beans left. My females went into hash after severals weeks of curing. Kinda of a mild high but then it's a pure landrace and an indica type. She will mature fast as fast as an auto.

If you want more females switch it to 14/10, I got near 70% of females. Let me know about your Thai.

Here this might help: https://www.cannaconnection.com/blog...-regular-seeds

Cheers,

FarmBuck
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 09-16-2020, 06:55 AM.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Have 2 types of Nepalese being shipped to me as we speak from The Real Seed Company.
    Kumaoni & Nepali landrace along with some Lebanese, and Ketama from Morocco along with Highland Lao #2 a Thai style plant.
    Ordering bubble bags in the next while before harvest. This will be an interesting time ahead.
    Many thanks Farmbuck.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    But also brown colour : https://herbapproach.com/product/nepalese-hash/ like today's dispensaries

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    I said that the breeder mesure it around 14 + for the strain so yes the concentrate should be higher that the flower but since I don't have a THC tester I wont really know how much.

FYI

Nepal Jam feminized. Nepal Jam feminized seeds. Stabilized strain. IBL. Inbred line. small and fast flowering sativa. Nepal landrace. Nepal hash plant. Jamaica landrace. Nepal sativa. Jamaica sativa. Feminized seeds. ACE Seeds. Best sativas

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X