Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    Adding boiling water to a glass bottle to roll the kief out? I've tried it with warm water, boiling would have been better but I was a little scared to add too hot of water to a glass bottle. Should I? I have a kief box as well and have used it for a long time. I still have 10 year old kief. Recently got some bubble bags and was very impressed with yield from my trim.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Nope my way of collecting kief is by using a pollen box and leaving in the freezer for a few days. After I use a bit of boiling water to the kief and press it. Never use so far the bubble hash technique yet. Remember she is not a pure Nepalese but a cross between a Nepalese and a Jamaican. Maybe why it as a light brown colour. Will see with the rest of my Nepals.

• smoorman
    replied
    Why is hash only 14-17% thc? Shouldn't it be higher than the plant that it came from?

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Nepalese hash is also known for it's dark color due to the resin being extracted by the makers rubbing their hands over the colas while the flowers are still growing or freshly cut.
    I think bubble hash makes far more sense...lol.

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    replied
    Did you make water hash using bubble bags? Do you ever collect the dry sift?

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    replied
    Thank you for this! I harvested trichomes my last harvest and have been disappointed with the effects...now I know why.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    started a topic Homemade creamy Hash...

Homemade creamy Hash...

They say Nepal hash is one of the best hash in the world. Don't remember much cuz I can't vividly remember much back in the late 60's. Anyway I chopped one of my Nepal girl last week and today I decide to give it a go lolll Her colour is creamy beige and soft in texture.

If Ace is truthful in his description she should be between 14 to 18% of THC, 0.5% of CBD.

Her effect is : Warm, clean and expansive effect that leaves you happy and floating on air for 2-3 hours. Good for wife lolll

Now it need to dry and cure for a few weeks.... Yes I cure my Hash..! Just google it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X