can you help me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you help me please

the leaves of my plants are curled and yellow, the temperature is quite good, there seems to be another problem can you help me please

What size pots are you growing in? Hard to tell from your pictures, but they look very small to me.
    Perhaps root bound?
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

my flower pots are 12 liters in size, can growing the pot solve the problem? Or could there be any other problem like Bored might?

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks more like overwatering and or light burn to me but can be a number of things if you've seen bugs then that's probably it. But root bound and overwatering looks close to the same. 4sure move lights up to relieve some stress of trying to process it even if you don't think its the lights at least until they start growing again.

Edit... I just noticed I said the same thing as before oops

Root bound and overwatering looks pretty much the same because it has the same effect no oxygen available for the roots. Another reason for this is light burn if you have changed your distance lately that's probably it, even if you haven't changed the lights I would move them up to give them a break while you figure out the problem
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

The leaves seem to show heat/light stress, and a root issue too.

Comment

Nebula Haze covered the 10 most common reasons leaves turn yellow in the GWE news letter just yesterday. Open the menu at the top of the page,
          it's the 3 horizontal lines in the green bar, then click on free weekly newsletter and scroll down to new pages and voila, you'll find your solution.
          It's that easy and good luck.

Comment

I agree with what is being said. You likely have a few things here, but possibly connected.

1- if your plants are root bound, that will give you issues. A good rule of thumb is 1 gallon for every month in the soil. So if you veg for a month and flower for 2 months, a 3 gallon pot is ideal.

2- There may be a nutrient deficiency starting by looking at the yellow / burning borders on some of the leaves. Usually that would be potassium.

3- The roots aren't happy, which can cause the taco of the leaves, nutrient deficiencies and stunted growth.

4- Taco leaves are usually a sign of heat stress (light to close / intense) or a sign of bugs, which doesn't seem likely here.

How long have you been in the pot and do you check the Ph of the water you input?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X