Boutique Strain Breeder Recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boutique Strain Breeder Recomendations

I have a Golden Tiger X Panama seedling in a Solo cup. I just re-read the breeder's recommendations. These guys recommend a 15 day veg, for indoor growers?! Of course, it's to manage the stretch of this pure Sativa plant. This is my fourth crop and I'm inexperienced with these boutique strains.

My question to you, dear members - If it were you, would you adhere to the breeder's suggestion?

A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

I'm going to say raspberries to your BS. From the little I know, plant's don't show sex for fourish weeks. See if you can find other sites with info. I took a quick look. There's different info on flowering time. Were it mine I would plan on vegging regular time and keep an eye out to watch for girl parts.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

It would be helpful if breeders provided more of a height index vs a timeline.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        You can't really do that ChadWestport . Breeders list information on best case scenarios. Even the best growers in here can't match the setups professional growers use.

I would google “Golden Tiger x Panama journal” plus maybe even toss in the breeder too and see what grow journals you can find for that specific strain, that way you can see what people that actually grew that kind did and what worked for them.

Comment

Originally posted by BR2K View Post
        I have a Golden Tiger X Panama seedling in a Solo cup. I just re-read the breeder's recommendations. These guys recommend a 15 day veg, for indoor growers?! Of course, it's to manage the stretch of this pure Sativa plant. This is my fourth crop and I'm inexperienced with these boutique strains.

My question to you, dear members - If it were you, would you adhere to the breeder's suggestion?
        I'll do that.
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

BR2K I hope you keep up with this. A 15 day veg and 12 week? Man, I'm there. Maybe, in the end, I'd have to see what the plant looks like at 15 days.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• BR2K
            BR2K commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll gauge it as it goes along. Having grown 3 Sativas in my tent, I'm fairly confident I could LST (topping is a given) it. I may have to get creative.

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah. Journal.

• BR2K
            BR2K commented
            Editing a comment
            I keep a running journal, quite helpful.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X