Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pad Thai Bud anyone ?

Have a great weekend and stay safe.

Still 2 more weeks to go. Well will see..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Sexy! I like those buds.

Comment

I still get dibs on all your scissor hash.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of high she will provide well I know a little bit base on her looks but will it be a mild a medium or .... kind of lady worth growing again like a Kali China girl hey ? A reminiscence of Thai stick of the 70's not sure will see ...
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh man Farmbuck, some of the best weed ever (for me) was Thai stick!!! Brings back fond memories, or at least , the ones that I can remember! LOL!

Just you let me worry about her high, now, Farmbuck , y'hear.

I have never actually had a Thai stick. Might have had bud I was told was Thai. The wrapping of bud around stems is supposed to make for a different kind of cure because the bud is compressed? So I understand.

So what about that? Sticking your current Thai? What about wrapping other weed? Ugly OG sticks? Catpiss sticks? Pixie Stix sticks? But seriously. What about that? Does it depend on the physical characteristics of the bud?
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          What can I say... It was popular back in my youth. The one I did in the 70's was dipped in hash oil wrapped in leaves.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well i have had the original Thai stick. If i smell it i would know it. I would get it at dispensary if they carried it. I want it like the old school days, wrapped around a stick with hemp string. That's what it looked like as i remember.

thai stick from msnl has been really nice to grow indoor or outdoor. It produces buds with a orange scent while growing and has the old school pot smell when smoked. The high is pretty clear when smoked and if one opts to follow nebulas butter recipe the high is top notch, giggly high with serious coordination issue..

I have grown this one out twice now and have crossed it with the original c.c.k and or strawberry cough.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X