It's harvest timeeeeeeeeeeee..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's harvest timeeeeeeeeeeee..!

My Peyote Critical is showing more than 30% amber and my Nepals also. So I say this weekend..!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

So exciting!!!! They are gorgeous girls

Comment

Dibs on your scissor hash!
      Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        We will " pinky" wrestle for it Mr. Gingerbeard

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Hihhihihi..!

they look good mate

Comment

They look great! How long from seed and how much flower time?
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          8 wks in veg and some are close to 9 wks in flowering. But my Thai girls got more than 3wks left to go.

Obviously, you have not seen the size of my pinkies, SoOrbudgal . I'd take you down like the Berlin Wall. I'd put you out like the spark in my life. I'd make you cry like my last date. You wouldn't beg for mercy because you wouldn't remember there was such a thing. The sheer awesomeness of my pinkies is canon in the International Pinky Wrestling Circuit. You would get instant carpal tunnel syndrome. Neither you, nor your pinky, would ever be the same.

Plus, you're a girl. I ain't losin' no wrestlin' match to no girl. Pick up your gauntlet and ride home on your pink girls bike with the white girl's basket and shiny girl's purple tassels, and pinky wrestle with your dolls.

Sincerely,

GB
        Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Forgot to mention your gauntlet is a pretty pink mitten someone knitted for you.

This is Pinky, the wrestler. Is this what you mean?
        Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that Pinky

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotcha.

Those are some Bad Ass lookin Buds Brother! They stack nice on stems like Sugar Coated lollipops 🍭
        420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
        Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
        2 Lemon Skunk Plants
        (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
        CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock πŸ”

Comment

Ahhhh...so delectable.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
          Autopot system
          ​: Malawai 100% Sativa Ace Seeds x 2​
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity ​6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Purple Haze/Malawi x 3/Ace Seeds Purple Haze x 1 ILGM
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X