Too many plants going into week 4 of flowering what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many plants going into week 4 of flowering what to do

Two girl scout cookies and two Alaskan thunder fuck's I knew it was going to be too much after I redid my room and now they are sitting on the outskirt of the grow area going into week four of flower not sure what to do hate to just get rid of them but my blue dream plant that went outside has a lot of bug damage due to inexperience with outdoor growing. And I all I have is a SF-1000 that I we'll be using for my babies going into veg.

Quite a predicament you have there. Only thing I can suggest is get another tent set up. Hopefully you took care of your pest problem before you brought that one in with the rest of them or you may have a full blown infestation on your hands shortly. Hope you get things sorted out for the last few weeks of flower, would definitely be a shame to lose your girls half way through.

Comment

Thankfully none of these have been outside last grow I had a blue dream plant that hermied so I redone room cleaned it sterilized it have a new grow going but the way all my duct work is ran I wasnt able to fit all 12 under two lights so I figured since my eight Berry White girls was my strongest and best producing strains I put all eight of them under two lights with the two GSC and the two ATFs on that outskirts I was contemplating on putting them outside with the blue dream plant but was afraid because of the pest. I put up a few double row LED shop lights from rural King and believe it or not they seem to like it but I don't know if it was enough penetration I have an old metal halide that is 400 watts but not sure if that would be good maybe to hang on the outside of those plants to help them. yeah thankfully all these are still healthy I just hate to push a whole another row of four plants in and cause other issues with air movement. Sorry for the rambling just hard to decide sometimes.

Comment

When I have to many plants, I give them to friends! Just another option,

Comment

Hey freshly baked!
          Where did you get your ATF seeds from ? Place I buy from doesn’t carry them

Comment

• Poppa
            Poppa commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a question I would also like an answer to I found it at 2 now closed dispensary's 2 years ago. The first time I tried ATF I felt a chill in my house at 72 degrees and knew it wouldn't be something to use for pain or sleeping. But loved that it helped with heat intolerance allowing me to be outside working when temps get into upper 70s and low 80s. I tried to get some from MSNL beginning of the year and that was a bust.

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            Greybeardseeds.....Sugarmatha seeds Matanuska Tundra .....they say is another name for ATF.

put the metal halide in and try grow then all mate maybe trim them to a few colas on top i would not waste them u might as well try mate

Comment

• Freshlybaked
            Freshlybaked commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought about trimming them up but I wasn't sure if trimming too much at this point would cause problems with the plant

I thought about giving them to a few friends but not sure if they're willing to put in the work. The ATF I actually found one seed in a bag that I got a year so ago which was some really good smoke only found one seed. I've heard there is a difference in the ATF strain and what they call the newest mixes which is MTF but they are very similar. I've looked up the seeds also online and always run across a few companies that have them until you try to buy them and they're not there lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X