weather affected new grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weather affected new grower

hello, hope everyone is great. new grower wondering if i can move a outside plant inside because of cold temperatures and place under a led grow light

No problemo. Mine come in and out every day. What are the temperatures you're expecting?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

the next 7 days are going to be below 60 F. a couple days 52 in the morning. i have a light inside and this plant is flowering the next week is also nothig but rain. can i move her for good or whats the best move. thanks

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes i would bring auto inside. Sorry you got the rain, outdoor is a crap shoot but when it works well it can't be beat for lights best of luck

I dont worry to much until its going to freeze, my plants are in the ground so I cant move them.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't be a slacker.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, can I barrow your backhoe?

The north east is starting to see some cooler mornings. I just finished building a greenhouse. Been putting my girls in every night and dragging them out mid morning
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm getting ash & smoke from near by fires. Rain might happen in 7days?? I got the canopy up plus the little green house. It's cool in the 50's a.m. early heats up mid 70's last few days cause no sun getting blocked by smoke. Was suppose to be mid to upper 90's but no go do to smoke. I don't have anymore autos outside they been harvested and are drying. But my legal photo grow is being hit hard by ash & smoke. Not sure what to do but shake it off the plants 3x a day. I know this is not good but we are sticking it out. I tell you, life is a box of chocolates no lie.

I was wondering the same thing. I am also in the Northeast PLreef. The night temps are beginning to drop into the mid 50's. I am a little concerned about my Amnesia auto which is flowering but I think is a little behind due to a late start. I am hoping for a nice September and warmer temps into October so I have more time to get her to a point where I can harvest. I have her in a 2 gal pot so my backup plan is to bring her inside if I run out of time. I have a grow tent setup in my garage but I still need lights. Here are a few pics I took the other day.

Comment

With the cooler temps we may see some colouring (purple), but it also stirs up the smells. My little auto is outside it the cold, she will be brought inside to a cooled room in the dark and then pulled.

Comment

• gman420
          gman420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise oh the smells. I have twin daughters that go in my backyard on their trampoline which is maybe 60 to 75 feet from my deck where my plants are and they swear there's a skunk that keeps coming around and spraying. Yeah the smells are stirred up.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X