Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me?

I enjoy looking for what to order for my next seeds and have determined that I FUCKING WANT THEM ALL! I apparently need a space to grow approximately 1296 strains and the lighting for them too so anyone that wants to kick in a mil or two it’ll be greatly appreciated.

Hahaha you are not the only one my friend! You do not want to see my seed bills. I am feeling good though, I have refrained from buying anything during the big sale at https://neptuneseedbank.com/

Comment

I got land, and an extra home, but no money for the license, etc., how many plants can we put on 0.20 mile X 0.25 mile?

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        License.....we don’t need no stinking license!
        I have two of the big three. Lawyers, guns, and money. I got a lawyer and plenty of guns just no money.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I have my guns too!

I was cool growing clones from my moms for a long time with occasional bag seed grows to add variety until I finally ordered seeds online. Since then I’ve bought a bigger flowering tent, another veg tent, more lights, fans ect ect ect So yea, it happens lol

Comment

I just planted 60 seeds 5days ago. I put them in a 42" fabric pot I had laying around and used soil from last year that's been heat treated all summer. 43 came up. All seeds are either freebies or left over from last 4 years. All outdoor. 18 days left to 12/12 and 3 months til frost here. will see what happens. I buy way too many seeds too.

Comment

This should be fun experiment and I might get something out of it too.

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            Holy cow that’s a lotta babies. Keep posting on this if you would.

It's a hard thing to do once the bug bites you with growing. So so many are great strains.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yeah, I know the feeling. It's like grocery shopping when you are hungry. Everything looks good. I usually buy about fifteen seeds of three variety s at a time. This plus the usual freebees gets me through a year. While I also visit the seed banks and make lists of seeds that interest me and fit my specific growing profile I really try to observe impulse control.
            Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
            5 gallon cloth pots
            30"x30"x60" tent
            Spider Farmer SE3000
            Coco Pearlite mix
            GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Xena I laughed out loud. Yes! I want them all. But I’d share.
              Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
              Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
              Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X