What is wrong with this plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with this plant?

I am growing a sour diesel auto in happy frog soil for 5 weeks now. couple days a ago I fed the plant with the fox farm three and cal-mag. I think I over fed the plant. The next day, I had the nitrogen claw and following day the leaves started showing brown spots. Looking at internet, it seems similar to calcium deficient or wind burn! Any ideas what is causing this? J
    Attached Files
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.
    Last edited by johnboy15; 09-08-2020, 06:25 AM.

i had same thing happen to me my soil was hot it said feed after 6 weeks when i feed them it looke like pottasium defience i think its already started in plant before feed for it to happen that quick if that makes sense mate

Comment

Could this be too much light?

I started this auto late so I put it outside during the day and bring it indoor under a light when sun goes down. I have 4 hour dark period.
      every morning I put it back outside in the sun and back inside under a light after sun goes down.
      could this be the cause of the brown spots on leaves?
      Last edited by johnboy15; 09-07-2020, 03:40 PM.

Comment

send a pic mate try putting it in ashaded spot if it only young

Comment

I cant open the pic, sounds like a root/PH issue, most likely from a feeding.

Comment

I believe that you answered your own question you said you overfed it. When I used ffarm trio my plants never needed any extra cal mag so that's probably it. Also noticed that the pot it is in only looks about half full it could be root bound
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Comment

• MeEasy
                MeEasy commented
                Editing a comment
                It seems like the new growth is ok. You have to remember that a damaged leaf won't get better except if it's just droopy it can perk up you have to go by what new growth is doing. I don't know if it's the case here but I've noticed that as a plant grows and the roots are going through the soil they can get into a hotspot in the soil like a large piece of decomposing wood or if you use dry nutes it could be a clump of nutes that didn't break up and a few leaves will show signs of a problem but then it's over no more problems.

EDIT = I'm still wondering about your roots being root bound. Is that pot only half full or just looks like it is in your picture

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X