Ready for harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for harvest?

Hello everyone. I got this outdoor plant and have no idea when it's ready for harvest. Can I get some feedback please?

She's just getting started, you have a few weeks to go.

Comment

Your about 6 weeks out give or take.

Comment

You have at least a month to six weeks to go. The little hairs have to turn brown a curl in. The glittery stuff you see is tricomes. If you use a magnifying glass they will be clear in color. When they just start to turn amber, your plant will be at its peak. Patience.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Thank you very much for all the answers ... I will post a new picture in 6 weeks

Comment

See all the sweet sugar on and around the flowers that's the answer to your question. You need to have a way to magnify the sugar or trichomes. There's alot of options one is your smartphone there's apps that you can use. I use one called cosy magnifier and microscope it's kinda hard to hold it still enough for pictures but you can see em. I'll add a little guide to what to look for and when to harvest... good luck

EDIT = I also see baby flowers keep em in the sunlight and watch em grow for at least a month before worrying about em
            Last edited by MeEasy; 09-05-2020, 12:48 AM.
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I know the photos are very bad quality but because pistils are turning brown and curly I'm afraid I pass the harvest time ... How long to harvest now? Thank you for your help

Comment

Still got a while IMO. Look at bud trichs like MeEasy indicated above. Also it has only been 2 weeks since you first asked this question and the consensus was at least a month to go. Pistils are supposed to be mostly brown and curly at harvest tho it is not an accurate way to tell as different strains will brown at different times and some not at all in my experience. Patience is imperative for growing cannabis as early harvests will hinder potency and yield. Listen to the advice you have been given.

Comment

Go to the top of the page, where it says "WHEN TO HARVEST". Click on that link and read all the info.

Comment

hello guys...so this year i got this girls on m garden.... how much time do i have to wait to see some proper flower? and i thinks one of this is auto cuz its growing fast day by day. Here so pics please share some tips and advice's
                    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      tip #1 grow in MJ friendly containers with drainage and light mix of soil with perilite. tip #2 don't let pots sit on hot cement look at the lower leaf see the damage? tip #3 with comment looks like long growing sativa strain by the leaf structure so you got months to go if they live .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X