Did I feminize successfully?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I feminize successfully?

I stopped spraying silver on this female plant when these balls started showing up. But at this point there are a LOT of them, and they all seem grouped and arranged more like seeds in buds than pollen sacks. What have I got here? Does this result look familiar to anyone?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3865.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	443926Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3867.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	443925

To me it looks like pollen sacs to be honest.
    they will open up an burst that pollen out
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Professor
      Professor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Cap'n. That's what I was hoping.

Great job Professor! You're going to get loads of pollen real soon.

Comment

Question cuz I recently got silver, colloidal to do the same thing if I do that to just a specific Branch does that still ruin the whole plant for any smoking

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't try smoking any of that plant.

What I read is silver is not mobile, the plant cannot move it around.

Comment

No I don't mean his plant I'm talking about if I took one of my branches off my plant and sprayed just the one branch and wrapped it in plastic as I did it and then remove the plastic after the spray was over to keep the silver colloidal from getting on the other parts of the plant would the rest of it be usable. Or should I just do it my two by two area quarantine that one plant and consider it nothing more than a pollen plant

Comment

The CS spray does not become transitory in the plant. It will stay where you spray. If you treat 1 or 2 branches, only those branches should develop pollen sacs. The rest of the plant should be fine to smoke. There are a lot of people who confuse silver nitrate with CS.

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
            USMCnoviceMedical commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes CS sorry I was saying it backwards and thank you for answering my question

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X