Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    replied
    @Vlv87, i would cut your losses now..might have a hard time getting a couple of doobies outta that plant. sorry. Im thinking lights too far away for most of grow, not enough water/nutes....etc. Their very tall and spindly.

Leave a comment:

• Vlw87
    replied
    Thank you.

Indoor set up, 120x120x200 tent. 600w led lighting. Planted in soil. I planted them straight in the pots they are in 11l fabric pots...as.i didn't want to stress them when moving them. And the pot was sat in any run off so i lifted them and reduced watering them.

Been using bio bizz trio nutrients and ph down to bring water to 6.2 or there abouts.

​​​​​​​This is my first ever grow so expected to make a few mistakes but kind of thrown about this... 😭

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    Can you give us more details about your setup? Also, pictures in natural light help too. It's hard to see anything under those lights. Looks to me like they weren't getting what they needed, just the bare minimum to stay alive. They're definitely female, just not a lot of growth on them. I would probably cut my losses if it was me. If you can give us details, we can give suggestions on how to fix it for your next grow.

Leave a comment:

• Vlw87
    started a topic 1st grow not what i expected

1st grow not what i expected

First grow amnesia haze.... My plants look absolutely NOTHING like any i have ever seen.... Have hardly any leaves... And im wondering if i have a male plant? I did specifically buy fem seeds but i guess it happens some times... Should add these have been growing since june 15th...i did have a problem with water drainage in the beginning but rectified asap and they seemed to keep growing... But they just don't look like "normal" plants... Is it worth leaving them and praying? Or just cut my losses and start again? 😭

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X