Please forgive my RANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please forgive my RANT

I just read a news article where a male was under the influence of "marijuana". He had terrifying hallucinations, that his home was being invaded. He shot up his house, with kids and grandparents inside.

I don't doubt the guy was on something. I take great umbrage that the website I regularly visit spun the tale in this fashion. Perhaps the LEO who responded were under the mistaken impression?
    Last edited by BR2K; 09-02-2020, 04:38 PM.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Sounds like the LEO and media may have a bad case of Reefer Madness 2020.0. Still I hope no one was injured.
    Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

The dude had other problems. It's always the case when someone flips like that.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Fortunately, no one got hurt...other than possibly hearing damage. People forget how loud firearms are, especially in an enclosed area. Oh, the imaginary intruders were not harmed either.

I share my region with folks who have strong convictions. Unfortunately, many BELIEVE Reefer Madness in theses parts. Until the younger generation takes over, that's the way it will stay.
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Man I'm stoned and slightly effected by some fungus, a.k.a. FUCKED UP! And I dont have any paranoia whatsoever. That is crazy shit!

Comment

Another case of media madness!

Comment

Probably smoked Spice.
              Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
              Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                As in oregano? I know someone that got caught selling it in high school as MJ.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Right ellz some awful crazy shit that is. Try subduing a skinny ass person high on that like they are wild animals. Desperate times for some.

I don't currently smoke but I did for probably 30 years and I've always had guns around. Not one time did I have to shoot at imaginary intruders!! My point is I don't think it was the fucking weed!! The ignorance of the media and some people is amazing.
              TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
              s silver haze... strawberry haze...
              .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
              TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
              2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
              TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
              3 gallon pots all autos
              Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
              👇my one n only journal👇
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                The meth lab below the hill says I shoot better than their hallucinations!

• BR2K
                BR2K commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't exactly pinpoint who spun the story, police or media but it's subtley pervasive throughout my state. Many attribute it to religious influence.

I have had a head full of almost any substance imaginable, never acted like that. It's time to stop blaming the substance for actions.

Comment

Originally posted by StillHigh1982 View Post
                I have had a head full of almost any substance imaginable, never acted like that. It's time to stop blaming the substance for actions.
                Right!!! Maybe it's video games, violent movies, the media only reporting negativity.... excuses for everything and everyone is a victim absolutely no personal accountability
                TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                3 gallon pots all autos
                Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                👇my one n only journal👇
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Back in the 80's dirt weed from mexico was laced with pcp and sold under the name of "Loveboat". I heard of people having similar reactions under the influence of that crap.
                  “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
                  ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well now i can say my sister and i fell victim to 1 joint only of that hallucinations crazy wild head trip. Paralyzing at some points. I do remember all of it. I got a joint from a friend this was in so. cal area east L.A. My sister was getting ready for a date, i asked her if she wanted to smoke a joint while she was getting ready, sure she says. First light up i knew it smelled " medical" ya know not like skunk. Stupid us we smoked 2-3hits apiece and boy that was it.............we were hopeless awful not at all prepared for that. We stopped and dropped called someone who came over to check on us not letting our parents know. We just were lucky to be home when we did this. So many young women got really messed up during the " Angel Dust Days" we were just lucky.

I've always enjoyed smoking marijuana all life but now I also enjoy it because it helps me not need all the pills the VA want me take for PTSD after serving in the Marines and every time I have to do blood work my doctor talk to me about the fact that I smoked and tells me that I could flip out and go crazy or do something really foolish because I'm under the influence of a drug and I can't help but laugh at him and think he's a f****** idiot every time he does that marijuana doesn't cause you to do anything but sit on the couch and eat some Doritos being f***** in the head is what does that

Comment

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I since a bag of chips is in danger here! Ya, mother nature over bigmoneymeds any day.

Maybe a case of bad genetics! Did they count his toes? Maybe just a little inbreeding went on. Blub, Blub Blub. Dang, where's my pizza? Did I order pizza?
                  Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X