X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have a he she??

Is my girl turning into a boy???
    Attached Files

i'm no expert, but that looks like a straight up male to me...bummer too, that's a beast of a plant you got there...

Comment

I agree unfortunately.

Comment

I’m going to cry all bloody night!!!!!

Comment

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          Take the upsides you have the skills to grow an amazing looking plant when you do grow a female DAMN! think of the buds

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          Also get yourself some auto seeds youll have buds before christmas

Congrats it's a boy !!
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

A beautiful boy he is
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Be kind to him SoOrbudgal after all it's a big boy... Should we send him some blue paint and and a baseball bat ?

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            He's already holding it up with blue ribbon. That's enough.

Yes but i want to keep the bat
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You guys are hilarious haha - I must work on my autos now. Damn it!! Chopping him down ..... so long boy

Comment

The biggest reason why i encourage growers to spend extra money for female seeds.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                This is one lesson I've learned this year. Your advice did not fall on deaf ears.

• Firstattempthelp
                Firstattempthelp commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree completely!!

No She about it. Tragic. Absent auto flowering seeds, try sexing your plants before committing them to large containers. Since it looks like you grow under natural light, try this: Start out in small pots (I use a 1/2 gal. size), after they have 4-5 sets of nodes I cover them with a cardboard box at the same time each night around 5 pm. You want them to get 12-14 hours of darkness. Make sure that no light can get through the seams of the box. I use duct tape to seal all of the seams. Then take off the box at the same time each morning. After about 5 days of doing this, start checking the nodes for pistils. As soon as you see any, transplant that girl into your larger container, returning it to the natural photoperiod. It/they should return to the vegetative cycle naturally. I do this in very late winter, so once spring comes and the days get longer, they usually don't keep on flowering. Since I use my own indica dominant seeds, sometimes they just insist on flowering though. A few early harvested plants are fine with me! They end up looking like little cypress trees! Just one big cola. Sorry for your loss, but LOVE your sunroom!
              Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• Firstattempthelp
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for this advice! I’m in the UK so I’ll have to try again next year now. Really appreciate it!

• Mazzariman
                Mazzariman commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool, one of my guitars is from the UK! It's a Manson MB-1 red glitter Santa. Bought it from Matt (Muse) Bellamy's old guitar tech. This folks on this site have tons of good info. I'm super old school, yet I'm enjoy learning all the new stuff. I had never heard of auto flowering seeds! Dang that was a huge plant. Check out the post "Anyone for growing trees". Lots of great pics there. Yours would've fit right in. Good luck next year!

sorry about plant i in uk as well u done well to get that siz u down south the weather up north been crap like people said by femenized mate set up indoors with tent no waiting until next year

Comment

• Firstattempthelp
                Editing a comment
                Yes pal in London.. just had a crazy April - September summer!

That is a giant! Especially for the size of the pot. Tough break on the male. If using bag seeds start a few and keep the girls.

Comment

I once slept in A Motel 6 ....So my Expert opinion he looka likea
                mAn 👨 to me
                420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
                Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
                2 Lemon Skunk Plants
                (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
                CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did they turn the light off for ya 420chicano LOL man i hate walking to a dark room reminds me of those haunted house days of my youth.......now that was scary LOL

I'm sad 😭 to see it's a boy.... if I'm not mistaken I talked with you before, about bending it over when it was getting close to the top. Try to turn it into a positive by collecting the pollen you can rub it on one or two buds on your next plant to get some free seeds... they'll be regular seeds but free regular seeds
                TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                3 gallon pots all autos
                Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                👇my one n only journal👇
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Firstattempthelp
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey dude, yes we did talk and you advised me very well... it continued to grow pretty crazy and the bend technique was actually really awesome in the end given how nervous I was about bending it!! Thanks for your help and comments.. there’s alwYs next year!

• MeEasy
                  MeEasy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I sucks when you get that far and lose em. I've done alot of growing on other people's property mostly government in the hills and lost so many I can't count. Even now I'm still using seeds I get from friends or that I've had for years most are regular or bag seeds I got from shit I grew who knows how long ago. I have room for probably 4-6 nice plants but I normally germ like 15 seeds put em in cups 8 or 10 end up in pots and then either I don't like the way it is growing or wrong sex I end up harvesting 4-6 plants. I think with regular seeds the average is 50% on sex

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X