Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with yellow/brown leafs spreading fast

Yesterday, 03:57 PM
    Hi guys first time posting need some quick advice before my plant is totally dead.

after 2 weeks of flowering its starting to go all yellow and brown. It is in a pro-mix and potting soil 60% 40% mix ive been watering woih Tap water every 2-3 days. I haven't used any nutrients whatsoever. looks like a nitrogen def. at to me but I'm not sure. Can the plant be saved?

last pic is of another plant different strain from clone looks to be doing well

It is normal for our girls to yellow as they use the mobile nutes saved up in all those storage tanks. As they turn yellow and die they will easily turn loose to become mulch, give them a gentle tug. Feed her for flower thats low N high PK, she is hungry for these things and using whats stored, the spots are a PH issue
    Heres my GG4 blown over and tied down.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for info. I havent touched any of the leaves scared to pull them off ( Although some are falling off themselves) thinking it will then use all energy to grow new leaves. Do they sell any of these nutrients for flowering at like a Home Depot or Walmart j don't have any hydroponics stores in my area

Comment

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        Meijers in my area sells Fox Farm products.....don’t know if you have them there or not.....I’ve not been to Walmart since the plague hit so I can’t say what they stock but they do have a ton of MJ friendly Nutes on their website.

• Smerft85
        Smerft85 commented
        Editing a comment
        Home depot here has Dr. Earth products, I use the pink bag for my flower cycle and it's working wonders.

Check Home Depot, or even Ace Hardware if you have one. If you have a ranch supply store near you, they may have some too. Just a thought.

Comment

only home depot near me or home hardware... I'm in Canada. Does it have to be msrijuana specific or can I get any bloom nutrients?

Comment

what exactly am I looking for whats the best combination of mix at this time if I'm.only introducing nutrients now.

What number should the N be?

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            Any with low N since you’re in flowering. I read on GWE if worse comes to worse cactus nutes have low N and will work in a pinch, no real exp on that just what GWE says. Personally I’m using FF trio using 1/3 strength and following their feeding schedule.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X