Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks mate i take a look

Comment

i have seen another light anyone any ideas bava 480 watt this has uv and far red switches havent seen these on other lights before

Comment

Just came in the mail and damn is it bright!!! Even with method seven led glasses it hurts my eyes to look in it direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger789 View Post
          I have 3 of the Mars Hydro TSL-2000. They draw right at 300 from the wall. I use them all to flower plants. I use burple lights to veg. They produce very good buds and good yields. Very happy with my led lights. two of these in a 4x4 tent will make a grower a very happy person in a few short months.
          I got a TS3000 in my 4x4 and love it.
          If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

Just make sure it’s lm301H not lm301b the H stands for horticulture and it’s what you want. High end Samsung diodes will be 301H not 301B. Just my 2 cents. Look it up and correct me if I’m wrong..

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
              USMCnoviceMedical commented
              Editing a comment
              Mid Power LEDs

LM301H
              Horticulture Lighting Solution
              0.56 μmol/s, 3.10 μmol/J @ 65 mA, 25°C
              Anti-sulfurization

Let's copy and paste it straight from the Samsung diode website

Thanks guy i make sure i look at leds usmcnovicemedical thats a nice light how much did that set u back mate

Comment

$1600.00 it is as large as my 4x4 tent floor. 856 ppfd all th way across no drop off. 750 true watts from wall

Comment

• Dieselgrower
                Dieselgrower commented
                Editing a comment
                well this is a weed forum....$1600 holy moly i must be HIGH!

When my last three clones finish with developing roots I'll make a thread to see just what it can do.

Comment

Very nice like to see that should throw up some monster buds mare

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So have you chosen a light yet??

No still struggling thought i had bava 480 but not good advice might give as a bad joke and just get more hps 600 use metal halides for veg deal with the heat mate was going to spend about £350it seems that just crap price range its not good

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well not all are crappy some lights do a fine job without too much money....not everyone has a pocket book that's deep i know because i shopped 4yrs ago for lights in the same place you are at $$ wise. I've seen great CFL grows and i'm pleased with my $120 vipars going 3yrs on 2 of them. Not pushing those on you but just saying. If you got skills and hone those skills practice doing things that weed likes anyone can grow with a decent middle of the road light. Nothing wrong with those Mars or Vipars they are made for us who grow for our own needs not commercially. Yes i will get improved more advanced lighting when i need to but these have given me all i need and more. I feel bad you just keep searching.

Yeah 2 of the lights I have are over 1k$ each

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
                  Editing a comment
                  I also go through 5 or 6 oz. A month so that's why my need for what I got. Wife agrees it will save us money in the long run

Thanks guys wow man shit u do some smoking surprised u can grow weed haha

Comment

For the meds that the VA had me on for PTSD literally erase two years from my memory so I had to give that s*** up and find something that work

Comment

Ye man i know how u feel i have ptsd as well since 2015 i didnt get a bath or shower or go out for nearly 2years i seen a documentary in us for soilders who had it and he was getting mdma theory ecstacy it worked for him i did cognative behavarable therapy so my heart goes out to u man keep smoking heavy and stay strong mate

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you and I hope your recovery continues on a good path

Ye man take everyday as it comes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X