Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 9, first grow, advice and reassurance please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 9, first grow, advice and reassurance please :)

Hey everyone, first time growing, 2nd time posting. Everyone was very helpful last time and I really appreciate it.
    Seed sprouted 9 days ago and seems to be growing well, I was initially spraying the surface soil with 6.5 ph water once a day (which is when it started to look dryish) but haven’t given it any for 4 days as the soil beneath the surface is still damp and someone mentioned I may have been overwatering.
    Planted in 7 litre (about 2 gallon) pots, soil and about 30% perlite. No nutes so far
    Do the leaves look ok to you? They seem quite light green compared to some I’ve seen.
    It’s a purple queen auto.
    I’ve only got cheap led bars at the moment so they’re pretty close, about 15cm away, waiting on delivery of better lights.
    Any advice/reassurance appreciated, thanks
    (first two pics with LED lights on, 3rd pic without)

Looks like a healthy sprout

Comment

It's growing just fine - let it grow.

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

3 yes answers sayin it looks fine :0)
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

looks ok mate just keep spraying until it a bit bigger u shouldnt overwater

Comment

It's looking good and should start growing fast in a few more days.

Comment

I'm no expert...I have exactly 27 days more experience than you but you've got an LED light 6 inches from your sprout? Hopefully, it's not too hot? Is it hot when you stick your hand in between? I know you said it was a cheap light, but... Viparspectra recommends 36-40" for babies like that. Don't water until the container feels light. Relax and enjoy the ride!
              3x3' space in back of closet
              VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
              Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
              Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
              Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
              1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X