A Thai festival...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Thai festival...

The Thai girls gained weight this weekend to the point of putting supporting strings before the main branch break beyond repair...
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Dawg gone it wish i could get my Thai from outdoor uploaded here got problems again with my pics. But i walked out this a.m. early and she is so smelly now and colas are about the size of fat big lighter. Not that big round yet but she's got long ways to go. Sticky as all get out. Got about 25 bud sites with colas on her, that's the bonus of no restrictions on growth with the best lighting you can get. She's only about 5ft tall but man is she got beautiful structure
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Wanna see your gorgeous Thai girl !! Yes please show us her beauty..! Since we are on the subject, did you ever heard of this strain call " Western Winds" an almost pure sativa from Sagarmatha ? They say it's the original "Kali Mist" from Serious Seeds.

I'll tell you what Farmbuck I look forward to your posts. Your girls look simply amazing.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

They are just lovely i enjoy these also.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Monday morning! Nothing quite like a 'Thai Festival' to brighten the day and start the week! Looks like a 'heavy' situation you have developing there Farmbuck!
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thanks you all growers !! The Nepal this morning are showing more cloudy trichomes my guess 3 more weeks top... For my Thai well knowing she is almost a pure SE Asian I estimate maybe 5 more weeks after all she's a nice sativa, now she has decide to grow taller lolll Damn I got only 6 inches left between my light and her

Cheers,

FarmBuck

Oh by the way, has anyone heard of Western Winds strain ? Just curious..!
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I never heard of it yipeee ty yi yeah

• crucialbunny
            crucialbunny commented
            Editing a comment
            As always, beautiful. What's on the burner next?

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            One of my Nepal is showing amber this morning, time is near... Well I have 2 plates on the burner, maybe Blue Dream and Kali Mist.

Stunning plants Fambuck

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Sweetsoul..!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X