yellow tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yellow tips

Tips on upper leaves are yellow. Is this a ph problem or a nutrient? And if so what can i do?

Pics of the plant would help a lot, sounds like nute burn, how is the new growth?

Comment

Its mainly the plant on the right. Just started two days ago. But the one on the left is showing a little too. I have 2, two foot full spectrum led grow.lamps. 1 for each. Was running 24/ 7 from the beginning. Friday i switched it too 18 hrs on 6 off. Not sure if that was going too affect them. I have a small fan on very low helps dry top of soil so no bugs. I give the. Dr earths homegrown fertilizer. And organic bat guano plant food

Comment

looks like nute burn just lower what u giving them i not sure but is the earths high in nitrgen and the bat shit will be really high i dont know never seen these products just a guess also alternate between ph water and nutes each feed until u get it right mate

Comment

I've got the same problem. I've been searching and reading and came to the conclusion that if it's just at the top of the plant it's likely light burn. In my case 21.5" from my LED was too close, maybe even 23". Actually, in my case I think it's a combo of both. Until recently, I wasn't watering enuf to get runoff, so the nutes were building up in the pot. I changed my lights from 24/0 to 20/4 to reduce stress and flushed the two plants that had acidic runoff. But I'm a rookie, so what do I know
          But if you're interested, it's covered in my journal... https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal
          3x3' space in back of closet
          VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
          Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
          Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
          Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
          1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

i got light burn your leves go totaly brown and shrivel up it happens quick u would know if light burn mate nute burn is just at tip hope this helps cheesy

Comment

A big" THANK YOU"!!! to both of you, growell and cheesy.
              I am also a rookie growing plain ol' reg which I prefer. Old school stoner from the 80's. Your info helps greatly narrow down how I should take care of my plants. There is so much scattered info and different opinions out there. SO CONFUSING!!!!! Thank you guys so much for your time and consideration. I hope your plants grow healthy and potent!

Comment

no worries mate

Comment

Yes, it's confusing. I'm still confused, but the GWE website is awesome and I like to use the search website feature. Found these:
                  3x3' space in back of closet
                  VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
                  Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
                  Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
                  Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
                  1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X