Buddle Bath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddle Bath

Harvested one of my C-4's today and decided to try washing it. There wasn't a whole lot of product to bathe but nonetheless I was mildly surprised at the amount of crud left in the first bucket. The wash also seemed to enhance the bud's green color. I hung them to dry and so far, so good it seems. When I first read about this method it seemed so counter intuitive I almost dismissed it as ridiculous. The more I read though, the more it seemed to have some credence. Growing outdoors for many years I have always noticed a lot of flotsam & jetsam included in my bud. Especially dog and cat hair. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. I'm opening the cabinet where it's drying periodically to make sure it doesn't get too dank in there. It's at about 77 degrees and 43% humidity and that seems reasonable. I should be harvesting her sister in the next few days and will probably go this route again.

Hi crucialbunny...I have an outdoor plant. I've read some posts about washing but haven't really looked into it. Can ya share a link? you've inspired me.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

This seems to be a pretty inclusive guide. There are some videos out there too. https://softsecrets.com/gb/2020/02/2...cleaner-smoke/ Good luck.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Good article, thanks. I bookmarked it for later

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        Ty crucialbunny...that is a pretty straightforward process. I have one outdoor girl planted on a lark. She's now over 7 1/2 feet tall and about 6 feet across. I'm hoping I can get her across the finish line. Battling WPM at the moment. But, I digress. I have only just learned of this process but want to give it a try.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X