Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your pH pen - you recalibrated it recently, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Your pH pen - you recalibrated it recently, right?

Don't let your pen go too long like I did with mine. The damned thing was reading a whole point high and I was clueless why I was having problems until I questioned it this afternoon.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

"pH pen? , I don't need no stinkin pH pen!" I use pH test strips, no calibration, no batteries, and automatic temperature compensation, all for about 1 1/2 cents per test.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I concur. Paper ph strips all day long every day

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Never again with a stupid PH pen...! I lost 4 Thai, 2 Jack Herer and one of my Nepal almost died !! The damn thing was totally off because of the calibration screw up, thank god I use my experience to rectify the problem. Now I'm back to the old PH meter liquid.

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      I kept my old pH testing liquid just in case! I've had a cheap-ass pen that didn't last two years and gave whacked readings for the last month until it quit. I then shelled out for a better brand that also reads TDS and temperature and so far only my neglect caused any trouble with it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X