Dwc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwc

Hi guys, I'm in my 4th week in flower. Ppm is a little over 1000. My pH is 5.8
    im feeding lotus nutrients bloom and boost.
    my led light is pineapple led equivalent to 250 hps. Also using a 5k led light. It's in a 2x2x5 tent. With a 171 cfm exhaust fan.

Are buds to small for being week 4. ? The lotus company suggests 1300 ppm. If they are small. Could the ppm difference be the reason? Any help would be great

Well first let me say i don't know DWC others will help you shortly. What strain of a photo is she?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Not sure the strain. Came from dispensary nugs

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh wow luck has you for a fem. Well it helps those whom will answer you question about knowing if it was a photo which we all kinda figured by the height. But some autos are becoming huge now a days.

Looks right for 4th week flower. Some strains don't really start producing buds till week 3. I noticed in dwc yobuave to flip to flower before their mature enough. So that causes the first few weeks to be a transition period before they flower properly.

Also small tent and small light equals small buds but not saying they won't be awesome.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        Took a better look at you light. Looks like an older led model. How many true watts does it pull? Might want to get a better light and turn current one into a veg light.

They look very nice !! Patience. I use Dyna-gro Bloom etc. I seldom let my ppm go over 1000. I try to keep the ph around 5.6. Good grow !!
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

The last 2 weeks is when buds bulk up. The light doesn’t seem like the type that will grow big buds. What wattage does it pull from the wall? Lastly, strain has a lot to do with bud size.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I bought the light from this company

It's the 120 version. The reason the plant is tall is because I screwed up and the timer wasn't set.
          It's a photo period plant.

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            The light is underpowered for cannabis. For this light you would need a 200w minimum to cover a 2’x2’ space.

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            The problem with par values is that cannabis has not been studied enough to obtain true values. Par for lettuce or some other plant, this information might be accurate. More Professional research Needs to be conducted in order to find the true par value requirements for cannabis.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X