Toxic member covid420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I am brand new to this comunity and very thankfull
    for all the advice and positive comments on my current grow. Its sh!try that someone would behave like that. I look forward to talking with and learning more from the veteran growers here.

Comment

Just so everyone knows, I strongly encourage you to flag a post if you feel like someone is being a troll/bully. We give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but people who can't be civil don't belong here. I banned him the moment I read the post; who talks trash about someone's passed pet?

Thanks to everyone who messaged me about this person. I appreciate your help in keeping this a friendly place to hang out. 🙏

Comment

Why can't we all just get along?
        Make love, not war.
        Peace, love, happiness.
        Practice random acts of kindness.
        Plant a tree.
        Hug a tree.
        Save the whales.
        Free Hewey.
        Flowers, not fl(ame thr)owers
        Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that's not true about God, damnit Gingerbeard quit blaming the kittens !! friggin spell checker

Are you one of those who were told your god kills puppies if you masturbate, SoOrbudgal ? That is a trick question.
        There are three subjects that can take the blame.

1. 'You' by vicariously forcing your god to kill a kitten/puppy.
        2. 'Your god' for killing a kitten/puppy.
        3. Parents, guardians, mentors who laid down the sex talk and told you your god kills a kitten/puppy when 'you' masturbate, knowing full well how many kittens/puppies they, themselves, have had a vicarious hand in killing. Pardon the pun.

None are the kittens you say I am blaming.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope no one ever told me nothing except what i heard in " our gang of kids " on the block. Sheesh ya think my partents who would be 107 & 104 if alive today would of talked about masturbation?? No sir

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          typical parents lying to their kids from an early age. having no chimney but a fat man in red came down one to bring toys.
          A rabbit that lays eggs,
          winged fairies that left money for teeth.( were our parents experimenting with psychoactive drugs)
          makes you wonder?!
          Of course masturbating kills puppies and kitties. That's why we breed so many.lol.

My older brother was in the last of the sex education classes our school offered. He got the formal education.
        For me? Yeah. Pa' took me to the pet store and we bought a puppy. On the way home he gave me the bit of advice about why puppies die. Nothing else. I wore oven mitts for a month. Brother and I would go back and forth about which of us would be to blame, should it die. Well, the dog lived 12 long years. Bro' and I still look at each other with suspicion.
        Oh, the scars.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

All this brings to mind the old Dolphinflogger. G+ days.
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

My generation has much to thank our parents' generation for. We would have to do a lot more experimenting with drugs had our parents not experimented and worked out some of the kinks.
            I cannot think of another setting where I would have cause to make that statement. But goddamn if I'm not going to find one. That is some heartfelt shit! Call y'all's folks, y'all. Thank them for doing drugs. And ask them what they were on when they made you.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              Now that somehow brings to mind a line from an old song. "I knew I was in a room with some kind of nut, when he pulled out a pack of used cigarette butts". Ah gotta love live entertainment.

Originally posted by Tersky View Post
            Please, dont be like this asshole. No mater how heated things get, wishing or being glad that a loved one of someone died is just not acceptable behavior. Hopefully he will be gone soon, but if he ever post anything just ignore or block. No point in helping trash. SiriusFourside please remove this fool.

Click image for larger version Name:	Covid420.JPG Views:	4 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	441635
            Wtf?? I'm so sorry that you lost your dog and that you have to deal with this asshole. Thanks for the heads up, hope the trash takes itself out soon.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X