opinions and info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinions and info

New at this, and asking opinions. How does this one look. It is 8.5 weeks old. White widow x crystal meth autoflower. Has very little sugar leaves like my other strand. Any helpful info is appreciated.

You've got a little fox-tailing going on there. If you can, try and get a bit more distance between the top of your cola and the light. Other than that it looks like a happy plant. There are sugar leaves but they're being swallowed by bud. nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Thank you. My gelato looked like a usual plant but this is mostly bud im happy with that. Haha

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        I see the fox-tailing type buds in Gelato a lot. Could be just a train thing.

Very nice grow, healthy looking plant just a bit of foxtailing we all have seen and done it. But overall a good looking grow

Comment

If you zoom in, what are the webs? Also some critters on the plant at least in pic two. Someone that knows more than me, what do you guys think?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Good observation Xena

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah - good one xena - I see black bugs and spider webs all over your pics

They are spider webs. Plant is outside in a greenhouse. The other bugs are what the spiders trap. Spiders seem to stay off the plant though. Figured they are protecting the plant from any bad bugs. I'm making the best of what I have available.

Comment

I appreciate you bringing it up and for all the kind replies.

Comment

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem, I’m too novice to really know a bad bug from a good one just thought I’d mention it for someone else to advise on.

I have done a lot of research but that won't tell you everything you run across and figuring it all out it is a lot. I know mites and aphids are bad. Spiders can help with aphids and well i hate ants so that is an added bonus. I had a couple slugs but cheap beer in a shallow lid took care of that.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Not all bugs are harmful to plants but you are going to want to look into Bud Washing when you harvest. No bugs are good smoked.

Thank you for the heads up Mr. Farley. I will research that topic.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X