How's She Looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's She Looking?

So far everything seems to be going good with info I have gotten from everyone here but since this is my first time I wanted to post some pics of her and ask what all of you think. I am trying to train everything the best I can and what I think I should be doing but I have no idea if it is good. I also am seeing a lot of what looks to be the start of flowers but what do I know? The only problem I have had was when I tried to bend the top over and it sort of broke a little but it has healed up but I'm afraid to try it again. Here's a bunch of pics of her, she's a Blue Dream Clone.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	f1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1,007.4 KB ID:	440853
    Attached Files

Looks fabulous - and yes those are flowers
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Good looking plant, Here on the West Coast, Blue Dream has been a favorite of many growers. Looks like it's going well.

Comment

Looks good. I did the same thing with my Amnesia, tried to tie her down and folded the branch some. I applied some tape in the area and support and she's doing really well so I wouldn't worry too much about it. From what I've learned on this forum and watching my plant bounce back they're pretty tough. Best of luck for the rest of your grow!

Comment

Hopefully everything will turn out good but if it doesn't I can always go over to Belushi's Farm and pick up some Captain Jack, he's only a few miles from me!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL good luck with that TopThumb does he have a dispensary to sell on his property? I think he is a producer of retail/wholesale.

• TopThumb
            TopThumb commented
            Editing a comment
            No dispensary but maybe he'll not be looking as I walk through... Hahahaha

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X