When to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to harvest?

Help! Been flowering about 3 weeks but very small buds. It's an auto amnesia.

You have about four to five weeks more to grow. The long white hairs will turn brown and curl in. The buds will be substantially larger and you will be able to see a "frosting of THC on the buds and sugar leaves.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Mle485
      Mle485 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Been growing everything edible for years but nothing smokable... think it's time to expand the self sufficiency! As much as I plant and grow I've always found the most natural approach to be the least stressful (both for plants and humans!), and usually the most productive. For some strange reason, I'm stressing over these babies, maybe just too much information gathering and not enough reliance on instinct/experience. Anyhow, thanks for the advice again, I'm sure I'll be back with more questions!

The Amnesia auto I have says 8-9 week flowering time. If yours have been flowering for 3 weeks, you should still have about 5-6 weeks left. That's just based on what the breeder says, mine are from Seedsman. Some growers have said they usually go a week or 2 past the recommended time to get the desired effect. My buds aren't the biggest yet either, and I'm right there with you around 2-3 weeks into flowering.

Comment

You have ages still to go, it’s only just starting to flower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X