Fastest clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastest clone

So what has been everyone's easiest strain to clone? This White Widow top was amazing. I clipped her 2 days ago about 2hrs before lights out, left her under the dome overnight & she didn't wilt & need the dome all day ystrdy. I domed her overnight & she has stood strong all day today. I'm contemplating leaving the dome off tonight & calling her successfully cloned. As you can see she's even already throwin new growth!!! & I thought Mango cloned like tribbles!!!!

To be fair......
    I DID leave her soaking in the hormoned water overnight instead of a quick dip then into the dirt cause I was too lazy to mix soil....

Comment

GG-4 is a good easy cloning plant. I have a few Wedding Cakes currently that went without a hitch but are somewhat on the small side. That's more because they came along later in the season though.

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 4 Wedding Cake cuttings in water waiting for a turn under a dome. 😎

All the skunks are easy to clone. Critical is the only one I have but it’s the fastest strain I’ve cloned except for a f3 of my homemade crosses that takes only 4 day to clone. Not keeping her tho

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        You're down South where the old time sativas came from right? What don't you like about your F3s?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. In the Caribbean where the beaches are white and the sun is bright. But i should say cannabis came into America thru African slaves so it didn’t actually evolved here.
        It’s only that one fast cloning pheno that I don’t like because it hermied on me. The rest of the f3 look great. I have about 35 of hose f3 in veg and some look and smell very promising. I’m using the hermie to pollinate a legendary purple (RQS) to see what happens. There are other f3 flowering together so I guess I’m going to get a f4 round by mistake.

I've done so many clones from photos over the years can't say as far as strain but i do have better success in spring and summer clones. It's all the environment in my case.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X