Training result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training result

Purple Kush autoflower - topped her then trained her to grow away from the main stem. She must of thought I was holding her down - cuz her vertical growth was slow - then stopped at 11 inches tall.

And decided not only to stop growing vertically - but she immediately shot up pistils - then began to make buds.

So that is all she has really done - make fat hard buds.

I can live with that.

I think she is about 60 days old.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0894.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	873.8 KB
ID:	440181Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0892.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	991.4 KB
ID:	440182Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0893.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	440183Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0895.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	440184
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Impressive man! Fat buds all the way!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Looks like she hooked you up! Those are some fat, dense colas

Comment

Textbook man. Just beautiful.

Comment

Thanks - but i was hoping for a bit more vertical.

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ve only grown autos twice but on each one they did the same thing after I laid them over. I have a few auto seeds soaking now for auto round three. I’m going to let these go natural except for defoliation to see what happens. They’re a side project for me that I’m still trying to figure out. Some people on here growing monster autos but I’m not there yet. All mine have been under 2ft tall

• crucialbunny
            crucialbunny commented
            Editing a comment
            This motivates me to try my hand at autos in my outdoor grow next season. I really thought I had an auto back in May with my dwarf but here I am, nearly in September and she's only recently begun to flower. She actually germinated March 3rd. For a girl your Purple Kush is really a handsome plant.

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Get some that go from seed to flower in around 65 - 70 days You'll be harvesting while your other plants will just be flowering. Stagger your start dates by growing another 30 days after your first - harvest a few plants within 30 days of each other - makes the drying and curing process easier.
            Last edited by Canuck147; 08-24-2020, 07:36 PM.

This is my early miss auto that I grew on my appartment balcony as a test. I did zero training and she only got 2' tall. Big fat cola though. This is this first time I have messed with autos in about 7 years, and that's as big as we could get them and the buds where no where near as nice as these, not to mention the qualitywas noting to write home about. I couldn't give the stuff away, let alone sell it. Autos have come a long way in 7 years.
          Attached Files
          3'x3'x6'6" Sun Stream tent
          1000w Tolys dimmable Samsung Lm315 diodes meanwell driver
          1000w Tolys led (burple)
          Soil: sungrow's sunshine professional grow mix.
          Ferts: GroTek Monster Grow Pro, Monster Bloom and molasses
          No name towerfan 12" oscillating fan humidifier​

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            The ones I’ve grown haven’t been much bigger but the high was definitely there. I can’t tell a difference in that aspect.

Thats just awesome. The autoflower master. Canuck147

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks - but most of the credit goes to the genetics of the plant one is trying to grow. I'm just interpreting what she tells me along the way - as in - to nute or not - a little hair trim now and again.

Nice real nice !! Don't have much experience with autos, did my first grow with Northern Lights. Not sure if it was a success...
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Farmbuck - can you give me any tips to produce prettier pics?

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I like yours Canuck147, they are natural and raw. You would need a software like Photoshop to enhance yours. I use several photo software to get some of the results I want.

Always use a flash if you use led grow lights and zoom on the flower like you did in pic 1. They are the best shots..!

Cheers,
            Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-24-2020, 04:54 PM.

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for that answer.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X