Freakshow Cannabis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakshow Cannabis

Any of you growers ever try a cultivar called Freakshow from Humboldt seeds? If so, any feedback, quirks, opinions, advice, inputs, etc. are appreciated.
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

I've only read about it but I understand it is aptly named. Leaves are apparently fern like. I guess they are just recently releasing feminized seeds because growers were having trouble sexing plants. If you're into exotics it sounds cool. A 2 month grow period might be challenging if there are any hiccups during grow. You gonna pull the trigger?

Comment

• Korn
      Korn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, gonna try. Interested in creating a stealth strain.

I have looked at it, but with a low 15% THC I am just looking.

Comment

ive seen it on reddit, they claim is not ABC but another evolutionary branch called lusus monstra

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        its short for australian bastard cannabis, looks pretty much the same that freakshow and evolved in australia separated from the rest of the world

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I was interested until I got to the 5% THC, needs work! LOL

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Same thing happened with autos and now where we at. Just a few crosses with high thc strains it’s all she needs. We won’t see the thru potential until the intellectual property issues are resolved. The cannabis strain scene is on pause for now

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X