Inspection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspection

I’m moving to another house next month and the landlord is selling the place I’m currently in. I currently have 4 five gal plants in flowering and about 30 small plants in one gallon. Two times this week I had to disassemble everything, put in boxes, put the plants in boxes too (not the flowering ones) and take out of the house for people coming in to check it out and the owner. It’s been a wild experience and probably will have to do it several times in the next month including moving day. If anyone has been in this situation and has some tips I’ll be very happy to hear you out. I’m thinking rent a uhaul to fill with the plants so I don’t really on other people receiving my plants in their house and just let it parked outside the house. Plants will get bigger in the next month and I’ll have another 4 flowering plants by then. I guess I want to share for other people to learn from my mistakes so next time I show the house I’ll take some pics for my GWE homies. Love you all

That sucks! Do they want you to have an apple pie baking in the oven so the place smells like home? They wouldn't like me, I'd make pung poa and toss in the home grown Thai peppers as they walked in, they be exiting fast with eyes burning. I guess I dont play well with others.
    Biggest tip I would have is buy your next home.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah me and my family like our privacy and having no neighbors. we bought 2.5 acres of land 5 years ago and its worth twice as much today, as the area develops is projected to be worth 10 times more, but it may take another 10 years, so all our capital is tied up in there and we need to lease places to live

If your plants are small enough to put in boxes, can't you leave the boxes stacked against some wall indoors or garage, and say they're full of Christmas crap? Are they too smelly? Too much time in a box is no bueno unless you modify it for growing. Get the key to your new place and move the plants first? Claim they're 100% CBD strain; no THC? Or maybe hemp?
    And bake Rwise an apple pie. Maybe get'm some jalapeno ice cream? I see desperation in his eyes.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had the management, a fire inspector, and sheriff's deputies see my setup.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      the smaller fit into boxes but they do smell and i cannot stack them on top of each other so they would cover a lot of space, easier for me to get into cars or a friend house

I’d be worried the landlord would do a surprise showing without letting you know first or giving enough time to move them. Rent a storage unit that’s indoors in a controlled environment. Most of them a outlet or two in them. Make it short term, find your new place asap and get em out of there. Good luck! Taking your grow down and moving everything multiple times would be a pain in the ass!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      it is a big pain in the ass, the good news is the owner has to make an appointment at least a day in advance so it wont just show up at the door one day

I had same thing landlady came round took everthing down and put in attic didnt want to climb up get new place asap or one of them trailers park outside and deal with plant issues as they come good luck mate

Comment

Now that's a real bummer to move. Man houses are selling way above asking these days.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X