white widow - bud rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white widow - bud rot

Hello my friend, some of you no this story, so i grew a white widow, outdoors, and noticed some bud rot, and caterpillars. so i cut off the affected buds. the next weekend, i noticed another bad bud, cut it off and harvested the rest. i washed the buds with the 4 step process, hydrogen proxide/water, then lemon/baking soda, then fresh water, then fresh water again, then hang with a fan for 4 hours, then hang and dry as nornal. today i dry trimmed them, but i'm not familiar with white widow, and its colors. I don't want anyone smoking mold. what do you guys see?
    Attached Files

They look good to me. When I first started growing and had no idea what I was doing or how to properly dry, cure or store my weed long term (pre internet of course) I had a few mason jars mold to the point all the buds were covered in white mold like cobwebs. Now this was in my early 20’s when I had no money to buy weed, never heard of a perpetual harvest and only started a new grow when my stash was getting low so replacements were a few months away. Those jars were all I had leftover to smoke so I smoked it all. Tasted all funky but the high was still there and nobody got sick from it lol

Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been there. Back in my teens I remember storing my harvest in shoe boxes. I had a shoe box I was regularly opening for smoke for a couple months and it was fine. When I exhausted that I went into the closet to retrieve the next box, it looked like it was full of cotton candy. Johnb1963, your buds look fine.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X