How discreet is this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How discreet is this??

If I start making posts with picks will I have anything to worry about. Discretion is key for me.

You dont have anything to worry about theres thousands of pics on here just dont add your name and adress

Comment

• WeirdWiredWolf
      WeirdWiredWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Try to keep any identifying clutter out of the pics as well (computer screens, notes, street signs, landscaping/building placards if you're in an apartment, etc).

Thanks. Just remembering the key part to this. LOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!

Comment

• Driller
      Driller commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a thread on here the other day someone else was worried about the same thing. I think the pictures you put on here have the data removed so its secure. Someone may give you a better answer than mine. I dont think the law are looking for small time growers wouldnt make much sense. Its always good to be careful though,

I just joined this site a few months ago and the site/forum is pretty helpful, especially the site itself. I only joined a few months ago and being in IT I know it’s not exactly safe. If they wanted to track us down they could but with everything else going on in America I hope they don’t care about someone who’s growing for strict personal use. People in other countries however is another situation

Comment

Originally posted by USMCnoviceMedical View Post
      If I start making posts with picks will I have anything to worry about. Discretion is key for me.
      No dic pics, please...
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Lol..... No worries man I'm not some wack job wanting to post D picks.

Comment

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          That what they all say lol

Is that really a problem on here? In about an hour I can get pics of clones and the 2 young vegging plants.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve only seen pics of plants. Hopefully it stays that way

USMCnoviceMedical Iv never talked on a froum before joining this great Family friendly forum four years ago and I love it, been a underground grower along time and now I live in a Medical State following the law of the land with my grow and after all this time here , Iv got to the point were I am not worried about what I share, I'm a Adult, weed should be decriminalized and I will Stand up for my rights to grow, harvest, use my cannabis. You should be concerned about loose lips, it a good practice but from what I can tell you this place is pretty safe and it's time for people to stop hidden like mice from a cat.

Show us what you got, we cool.
        Space for Rent.

Comment

I'll show you mine, if you show us yours...lol
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
          Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
          Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

All raspberry cough from nirvana. The two planted are from seed the others are all clones.

2x4 gorilla light line
            Kind l300w
            2 advanced led diamond series 100w

When clones are ready
            4x4 gorilla light line
            Kind k5 xl 750

Ffof and ffhf
            With jiffy dirt for drainage

Fox farm trio

Ph water at 6.3

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X