DWC - Help needed please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks UndergroundFarmer

In any case I thought I'd provide an update. Today is the end of Week 5 of flowering. They didn't grow very tall. Right plant seems to be doing better.

When will I know when to start Flora Finalpart(Ripen) and when to flush ? Any advice appreciated.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      They should produce OK even at that height with all those bud sites. According to the chart, Finalpart is for the last 10-15 days of flower before harvest, so you should add it beginning at week 7.

• axilotl
      axilotl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks UndergroundFarmer

Hi all,

Update today, first day of week 7. Any ideas what those spots could be? They're getting more and more prominent!
    Thanks! Thrichomes are all still clear

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9317.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	458039
    \Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9318.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	458040
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9315.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	458041
    Attached Files

Comment

It looks like a possible calcium deficiency.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Thanks UndergroundFarmer . I was following the schedule on the first place, strictly, changing res exactly every week. Wouldn't think the plants would manage to get a deficiency. Also I read, many people don't even give CalMag any more in late flowering. Just sit it out now ? Or make new batch with more CalMag ? Now I have about 0.75mL/L CalMag.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
          UndergroundFarmer commented
          Editing a comment
          I forgot to ask whether that leaf in the picture was up top or in shade. Calcium deficiency causes those spots in leaves getting plenty of light. Also, how widespread is this? If it's only one or two fan leaves toward the bottom showing symptoms, I wouldn't sweat it. I also wondered if you might have sprayed anything on or around the plants within the last week.

Found this after someone suggested pests. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201011-100042-198.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	458577

Comment

I thought it was possibly thrips but the shiny spots don't photograph well. I have some leaves on my girls looking a bit like that from old bug bites. Show whatever they are no mercy.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:

Comment

Been checking the leaves very regularly. Spent 30 mins checking today. Haven't found anything at all. Nothing crawling, no eggs. Although that definitely was an egg/larva.

Also in full bloom, what options do I have? Its all stuff thats gonna contaminate the buds badly. What do you think?

Comment

Use something with spinosad and the toxins should be gone within 24 hours. So will the bugs.
              Coconut Grove

Flower tent:

Nursery:

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X