Big bud coco
    Overdrive
    Bud factor x
    Flawless finish
    Bud ignitor
    Bud blood
    Ancient earth
    Nirvana

Pirhana tarantula and voodoo juice not available in my area. Nirvana just recently changed to unavailable as well. But I found a store with some left so bought 2 litres

ALL THE AN!!

Comment

• Covid420
      Covid420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not for all grow no. There are some for grow some for bloom. Some for bloom used only 2 weeks or even one week. Like the flawless finish is used for a week before you flush for example. They are expensive but I'm a bachelor that can afford it lol. I even fertigate daily with RO water. (Coco perilite 50/50) cycle six 5 gallon jugs over a week or so. Turning the autopot on next weekend too. Air domes fitted with air stones too!

• MrMagic
      MrMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd get all confused and screw up the order and amounts lol I need simple. I'm lucky to remember if I'm on a nute of water feed lol. The trick to writing things down and keeping a grow journal is write things down. I always forget to mark things on the calendar.
      I'm looking for a good a/b and possibly a microzyme/ph balancer. I try not to stay as organic as I can but its difficult in an apartment. I cant keep soil and compost brewing until it's ready to use.

• Covid420
      Covid420 commented
      Editing a comment
      With coco you feed every day. I have a chest sheet to remember quantities and order of nutes added to water. I put the jugs in a line up too. And a feeding schedule on the wall as well. For photo anyway. I'll change it up for autos in winter.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D55FDB18-DF96-4F8D-9285-2FBFE14316FD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	44.2 KB ID:	440137 I grow in 30 gal Fabric Pots with a light potting soil with some clearance Dr Earth 10-10-10 granular Fert and Garden Lime.
    I used a a lot of Alaska Fish Fert 5-1-1 and Alaska fish 0-10-10 initially.
    Now I sorta just buy what’s on sale & mostly organic and vaguely try to aim for the proper NPK’s for the season.

I make an effort to avoid super high phosphorus bloom ferts and I try to get stuff with some extra Calcium and Mag.

I did stumble across some half off BontaniCare Nutrients at the local hardware store recently and the plants love it. I got some bottles of grow, bloom, fulvex and raw sweet.

I also have some General Hydroponics Floral Trio I use to fine tune the NPK if I feel like it.
    Last edited by EthnicColeslaw; 08-24-2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X