What nutes do you use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What nutes do you use.

I need to order more nutes and am wondering what you all use. I have been using advanced nutrients: grow, micro and bloom but I'm not sure I'm totally happy with them.
    3'x3'x6'6" Sun Stream tent
    1000w Tolys dimmable Samsung Lm315 diodes meanwell driver
    1000w Tolys led (burple)
    Soil: sungrow's sunshine professional grow mix.
    Ferts: GroTek Monster Grow Pro, Monster Bloom and molasses
    No name towerfan 12" oscillating fan humidifier​

Age Old Organic Bloom 5-10-5 is what i've been using for about a year. If i need to use a grow/veg i use ff Grow Big both of these products i'm happy with.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Autoflowers grown with Green Planet trio plus ProCal - full strength nutrients right at the beginning as in seedlings.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I guess I should add that I'm growing photos on soil
        1000w Tolys led (burple)

Comment

I use Fox Farms trio for my outdoor and Technaflora for my indoor. I add Fish Sh!T to both.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Depends on whether you want to do organic or not. I really cant say much as i've only used GH Flora Trio. Almost too afraid to try anything else as what i have been using has worked great for me. I do hydro and coco tho so take that for what it's worth. Interested to see the replies!

Comment

I use Aurora Soul. It's a hydro version of their Roots Organic line which is made for soil. I learned the difference the hard way on my first attempt at hydro.
              Coconut Grove
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
              32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
              Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I use blood meal, bone meal, pelleted sulfur, pelleted dolomite, ground leaves, rabbit shit, peat moss, bananas, etc.. I also use Roots Organics when the soil runs out of nutes.

Comment

I currently run Jacks 3-2-1 in both my hydro system and soil.
                  Very easy 3-part dry mix.
                  If you're in the US, it should be easy to get.
                  Follow me on instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/greengenesgarden/Lights - https://www.pacificlightconcepts.com/product/photo-boost-strip-light-engine/Contain...
                  WHAT???
                  5x5 grow space
                  900w of Vero's and F-strips
                  4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Bengfan
                    Bengfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am on my first run with Jacks. I use r/o water so I went with the 12-4-16 for pure water route. I am a bit confused on the dosage and how often to feed. I am in soil in 7 gal. fabric bags. So far I have been doing feed, feed water but still unsure how much to feed. From my deduction it should be 6.31 grams to a gal. of water but that seems awfully high so I have been going about a teaspoon per gal. with about 1/4 teaspoon epsom. My tds meter took a shit a couple of years ago but I had my old nutes dialed in so I never replaced it.

I love botanicare but can’t get them no more

Comment

• MrMagic
                    MrMagic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm pretty sure I have seen their line of products on amazon. They're one I've considered

• 9fingerleafs
                    9fingerleafs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you can get them do it. The pure line is perfect never had an issue and the ph is perfect every time

Canadian nutes: Future Harvest; I love these nutes. I used AN for a couple of years and always had problems.
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to see a post from you alltatup how's the manifold coming?

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    SoOrbudgal I am up to my ears in online teaching; it sucks. The mainlines are FANTASTIC!! I LOVE IT. I will post some pics this weekend on Time to show your grow. This is definitely the way for me to go in my grow boxes.

• MrMagic
                    MrMagic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah with AN my buds just didnt get any weight to them.

I get mine from a lady up the road a piece. Homemade, organic kick ass stuff. She just came out with a flower power that the autos seem to love so far.

Comment

I’m using ATHENA AG and power SI

Comment

I'm thinking of going with Grotek. They are Canadian as well which is nice.
                      I'm just so confused with all these different ferts out there. You need these 3 products but for those to work at their best you need to add these 2 other products on day 64 and 3/8 at 12:08 of the blue moon lol.
                      I cant believe I'm saying this but I almost miss gorilla growing lol
                      1000w Tolys led (burple)

Comment

• JDU
                        JDU commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That is exactly why I will NEVER give fox farms & many others one single penny!!! 3 products for a singlegrow..... What a SCAM!!! Plus they're more'n happy to lie to you & say you need to use THEIR dirt for best results......I mean come on... What kind of money grubbin operation would make a *professional* soil that is too hot for its target crop so you'll have to buy another of their product to cool it down?
                        Last edited by JDU; 08-21-2020, 02:56 PM.

I agree. I try to be as organic as I can but if I'm only going to get 2 grows in a year I needs as much as possible so I'm willing to add a few products with in reason to give them a boost.
                      problem is, is nutes are a big fad right now and they're all trying to cash in and exploit the unsuspecting consumer.
                      dont worry about it just put a big pot leaf on the label and it will sell lol
                      1000w Tolys led (burple)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X