Vacation nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Vacation nightmare

I just returned from a vacation up to Yellowstone to escape the heat. I set my girls up with some irrigation and a pump before going but either the heat was worse than expected or something went wrong with the irrigation system. Every pot was bone dry when i got back. My white widow auto was already expected to need harvested when I got back, even though it doesn't look like I got much out of her, my gc autos and purp punch auto are all in rough shape but I'm sure they'll survive even if this might have stunted growth, ill see in the end... but the others, they seem dry and shriveled for the most part, are there any that are salvageable? I was trying to reveg one id just harvested in the back right corner or make a mother out of some clones off those plants in the left front. Back left were three from bagseed I was playing with. Will any of these recover or should I just chuck em?
    Last edited by Matriumcauthon; 08-19-2020, 05:09 AM.
    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
    bloom plus LED 300W
    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

i recone a couple of them will just water all of them for about a week what u got to lose mate

Comment

I see life in some of them, if they are crisp its over, but if they are not I would water them well and watch.

Comment

Cut off anything that is dead water the hell out of them raise your lights and then PRAY
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I would water and see what happens, but your pots look small to me. I grow in water, so not sure.
          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• Matriumcauthon
            Matriumcauthon commented
            Editing a comment
            Some are, I'm new at this but space is a limiting factor so I've been experimenting 🤷‍♂️

You have nothing to lose but a week or so of time. I agree with MeEasy
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

thanks everyone, ill pluck off anything dead and see if any of the worst ones are salvageable... thankfully at least the worst ones are all expendable, only one of the ones I care about most might be toast the rest well 🤷‍♂️ all the rest of the bad ones were me expirementing with what I could do or plants I was practicing training on because they were expendable bagseed
            stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
            ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
            bloom plus LED 300W
            green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
            Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

always go bigger with pots i grow in soil learnt hard its surprising how quick they get to bottom of pot 7 gallon or 23 litre i in ok mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X