I decapitated 14 heads today... Top Harvest - With a few pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decapitated 14 heads today... Top Harvest - With a few pictures

So I went ahead a chopped down 14 cola heads (about 2 inches - 3 from the top of each branch) and I got a few pics, hanging the rest now. A few of them I cut too close and I had to improvise where to dry them - no mesh rack!

I still have well over half the plant left and am going to leave it be for a couple weeks watching carefully.

Enjoy some pics below 😌
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Very good use of an empty wine rack in my opinion. I love the look of a healthy sativa. Enjoy

Comment

I'm glad I only took the tops. I took a look at the trichomes with a telescope magnifier and they're not where I want them to be but they're definitely close! Still gonna be a good test trial. Dates for everything just to see the difference
      Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        A OK Gjourney101 i have had to harvest early also just when trichs were cloudy i don't like it but needed the harvest. I try like heck not to do early especially with my indica strains, hybrids do fine with some. Now let those other get rock hard if they can. Some don't like my last harvest of haze, but the skunks i got right now are going longer and they are golf ball rock hard. Have fun

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X