• Show
Clear All

Love This

Click image for larger version

Name:	How-to-hide-outdoor-plants.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	437714
    I came across this photo and it seemed incredibly clever and thought I'd just share. I seriously doubt I would have the patience to pull this off.

Nice hedge, but me thinks a bit of a waist of time.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww now Rwise someone was bored ( like me ) and worked very hard to do this beauty lovely hedge wonder how the colas looked during flower. I like it alot crucialbunny

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some of us that appreciate the grow for more than just the psychoactive ingredients. Aesthetically it's eye candy.

Howdy crucialbunny, Now that's what I would call SUPER training or Super SCOG'ing! Thanks for the photo.
    Last edited by DW2; 08-18-2020, 03:25 PM. Reason: Phat phingers!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

If that's what they do for fun, can you imagine their REAL crop?!
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

I wonder if the cops even know if it's weed? LOL now that would be a hoot.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          IDK that may be short enuf for them to recognize it, LOL

I just was looking at craigslist humbolt cali farm/garden site. I come across this post...someone giving away 2 male plants loaded with balls. Says something like this....free will bring them to you covered in a plastic bag or for you haters i will gladly drive them down your road in back of truck open to the air. LOL man how i chuckled at that LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X