Newbie with some doubts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Newbie with some doubts.

Sup guys! A friend just gave me a little clone from his Jolly Rancher plant which he was growing indoors, it's already rooting etc. I don't have a led light but I have a great garden with good sunlight.
    Any tips on how to move my plants outdoors slowly for my little plant to not die would be cool. In case it's not really recommended to do so, what LED grow lights are accessible and awesome for a single plant? Any suggestions?
    Attached Files

Depending on where you are located its probably too late in the season to move it outdoors, we are almost all in flower stages for outdoor growers. If you are U.S. citizen I have a small led I wont likely ever use cheap, PM me if you are interested. I'm exclusively an outdoor grower, no room to do it inside and I have always had the worst luck indoors, so I'll leave those tips and tricks to the indoor folks. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• Marcomposition
      Marcomposition commented
      Editing a comment
      I am at the tropic of cancer/west coast. Thank you for your offer brother!

Like Smerft mentioned, it's getting late in the season to do a successful outdoor grow simply because the days are not long enough and it will start to flower long before it has grown enough to produce product. If you]re willing to put out the effort you can bring them in each evening for a couple hours of artificial light. I will often do this with clones to harden them off for outdoor grow but that is usually in the spring or early summer.

Comment

Looks like it is already flowering, it will take 14+ days of 16+ hours of light to get it back into veg. IF you dont wish it to get big, let it flower, it will not produce a lot. It would get you some grow experience.
    I put mine out where they can get early sunshine, but shaded for the hot part of the day for a few days then move them where they get more until they are in full on sunshine.
    Welcome to GWE and good luck!

Comment

• Marcomposition
      Marcomposition commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't really mind if it gets big, that would be awesome! Sadly I don't have an indoor setup at all. I was telling the other guys I have the west coast mediterranean weather atm. There's still some sun over here, pretty strong. Direct sunlight stops hitting my garden around 6pm, and it begins around 8-9am. I could transition my plant slowly to adjust to sunlight, even go sunlight hunting when it needs direct sunlight, for example, taking my little plant to the roof after 6pm to take more direct sunlight, until sunset, moving it around, etc.

Another option would be buying myself a grow light to support the other hours of sunlight missing , but I don't really know if have to spend in a grow tent as well, etc.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the good vibes brother, cheers!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X