Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back with another post

Hello ,
    I’m back after only being a member for a day or so. I guess the website had a little meltdown and I had to re register. No prob.

Thank you to the guys who answers. My last post where I thought I needed a little help, but I just needed some patience so thanks for the advice I appreciate it .

So here’s an update of my feminized White Widows

The first 2 pics is where I thought I needed help
    the 3rd and 4th pics is my update of how well it’s going now
    Attached Files

16 days since planted

Comment

Patience is hard I this game lol. I have grown heaps of WW and I have found that they seem to do better when you let them really dry out between waterings. I let mine droop a little b4 waterings and they seem to love it.
      looks good enjoy the hobby
      3'x3'x6'6" Sun Stream tent
      1000w Tolys dimmable Samsung Lm315 diodes meanwell driver
      1000w Tolys led (burple)
      Soil: sungrow's sunshine professional grow mix.
      Ferts: GroTek Monster Grow Pro, Monster Bloom and molasses
      No name towerfan 12" oscillating fan humidifier​

Comment

It’s definitely hard to be patient, I also stopped smoking during this time just because I want to be able to feel the full effect of my grow.
        So I can’t wait till the fall when these girls are done
        I also let my plants my completely dry out and I only give it what I call sips of water. I only water the outer edge of the pot.

I made my own cheap set up. It’s actually under my loft bed , taking up half the space

its approximately the height is 4.5 ft 5.5 long and 3ft wide
        so it’s a weird space.
        I’m using Parafactworks 2000w led that’s pulls 250w from the wall. I also got it from amazon and it’s not that expensive I highly recommend it. It’s a great light
        And a small Ac unit that’s attached to the window with a few small fans blowing as well

The only but big issue I’m having is that my apartment gets really hot during the summer and I live on the last floor where all the heat rises so controlling the temps is tricky. I have to stay on it and I’m worried about my electric bill running the ac all day lol.

I love the advice and feedback as I am a new grower and I have to be very hush hush about it because of where. I appreciate it

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X