No announcement yet.

Bit of a grow diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AccidentalGardener...forgive me if I’ve mentioned this before, but I name every one of my plants. This grow I have Dolly, Reba, Patsy, and Loretta.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      It's all right. Even if you did mention it, I forgot. Occupational hazard of being an overachieving stoner. My life is a lot of 50 First Dates, lol.

• 420Cndee
      420Cndee commented
      Editing a comment
      Parton, McEntire, Cline and Lynn?? last names respectively?

You guys are cracking me up !! You'll name a few then they'll get numbers....
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      @Eliot Pryor...you just know that is going to happen!

In week 8 day 50 now had been struggling since my last post. Thought I was overwatering plant was drooping an looking pretty rough at week 6 it turned out she was underwatered I should have put more perlite in my soil it wasnt allowing water to drain all the way through the soil top half was moist bottom was dry feel like its getting better now and its a lesson learnt the hard way. But buds are bulking nicely and seeing tricomes now. Still loving it.
    Attached Files

Comment

they look good mate

Comment

Just a little update getting pretty excited now. Day 64 was worried over the weekend about the leaves turning but was reassured it was just the plant using them up. Smells real nice in here now kind of like creamy coffee with a skunky smell. Breeder says 65 to 70 days for harvest but still have quite alot of white pistils when looking through loupe I think the ratios more on the milky side now but still not many ambers I took a little nug 2 days ago to dry and sample purely for science and to stop me from cutting the whole plant down to early. I cant wait for harvest day to get here.
        Attached Files

Comment

They look good mate nice pink color aswell nice one

Comment

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks mate yeah I wasnt expecting the pink I thought maybe my lights were too close but think it must be a genetics thing.

For science!! I just did the same. Lol Your girls are looking nice though.. Patience is hard but I'm holding out....
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            I have my 3 outdoor girls. Beautiful bushes ❤. Week 6 or 7 flower. I know they should go longer but the weather in New England has been up and down. Below freezing and dry AF one night the next day its 89° and 87% RH. We have our rough nights and mornings sometimes but it well worth it.. But the colas are gorgeous! I built them a 28'x15' hoop house to store at night.

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope you can see them through the weather. I do like the idea of an outdoor grow but im in scotland and where I am sunshine is a rare occurance think I would look like a madman running round the back yard looking for a break in the clouds lol. Have you got any pics of your outdoor gals on here?

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            I have some older pics on the "time to show your grow" thread. Ill take some new ones tonight.

What strain

Comment

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            LSD auto ive just ordered a some more seeds today Dr grinspoon, wedding cake, gorrila glue, purple punch, blueberry cheese, tangerine dream, pineapple express. I cant wait to get another grow started but only gonna do 2 for my next so got to make my mind up on which ones to go with.

• growell
            growell commented
            Editing a comment
            u in scotland mate i in northwest england some nice seeds u ordered

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            You aint to far away from me then. Seeds came today took me by suprise thought I might have to wait a bit longer than I did. Im harvesting tomorrow found quite a few ambers in bud I dont want it to sedative

Omg! I need that strain! LSD!! You're gonna have to keep me filled in on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by growell View Post
            What strain
            Driller ye mate i got some purple kush from them 5 days they came

Comment

• growell
              growell commented
              Editing a comment
              critical purple kush femenised have u put them down mate

Oh wow those look amazing. Congratulations! I just got some auto LSD cant wait to try them now. 1st I have to try to keep this purple hulk seedling that gave me issues alive and concentrate on the big bud next to her that's already looking like cannabis lol. gonna be a fun 1st grow.
            Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

• Driller
              Driller commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Sounds like you have a good grow going. Ive harvested mine now keep having to pinch myself when I look at buds drying in my tent dont know why a didnt do it sooner. I sampled a bit I had drying for 5 days it was a little harsh because it wasnt dry enough but man gave me a very nice high cant imagine how good its gonna be after curing

Its been 3 weeks curing with little samples along the way. Sad fact is ive been wasting money on shit weed for ages it seems. BUT NOT ANYMORE couldnt be happier. I dont know what the weight is. But im pleased with what I got for a first grow. Thank you to everyone who gave me advise along the way. Really glad I found this forum and the main site. So thanks again happy safe growing to you all. Il be back with another grow for sure.
            Attached Files

Comment

• lalaland
              lalaland commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful grow! Isn’t it crazy we’ve been paying for other growers bonk weed for all these years??

• Driller
              Driller commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks I wish I had done it sooner.. but im here now.

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              congrats on your 1st grow of probably many.
              It's the only way to grow.

nice one driller wasnt long ago we talking about plants dieing underwatering overwatering nice one happy for u whats going down next

Comment

• Driller
              Driller commented
              Editing a comment
              I know seems a bit surreal OH mate the watering I really struggled with but this plant was really forgiving thankfully. Next grow is tangerine dream which is more sativa and bluberry cheese which I just like the sound of. both autos I was going to do a photo but I really like the speed of the autos.

Awesome haul buddy! How's the smell/ taste/ effect?
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Driller
              Driller commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey pal thanks. The smell is unlike any weed ive smelt before. smells like citrus to me with like a herbal flower, when I smoke it then it tastes like really skunky but its so smooth I barely notice its not harsh at all. And the effect took me by suprise really intense body high very tingly makes you smile and if you start laughing good luck stopping no racing thoughts like what I got with weed I was buying and then it slowly mellows just really calming and relaxing. Just awesome really. I saw you got a really good harvest you must be very happy

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              That sounds amazingly tasty!
              My harvest was awesome and after looking at trikes looks like I'll be harvesting two more autos next week.

good job driller glad its good tangerine keep us posted mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X