Bit of a grow diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of a grow diary

Just thought id put a few pics up of my first grow an LSD auto had a few problems early on with overwatering getting her rootbound in a small pot all the things I had studied and thought I wouldnt do but still ended up doing she has some scars to remind me. I topped her on day 15. Shes on day 18 now dont think the pics are in order. Had some great advise from people on here when I ran into trouble. I think shes looking good for now.

Well she is looking really good, great recovery job Driller.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks to you and others for the advise

Comment

On day 30 now I feel like its going well. Did a couple of rounds of defoliating probably could have done better but found it a bit nerve racking lstd a little again not amazingly but good practise for future grows totally in love with this plant. From what I can figure out maybe another 6 weeks in flower left.
        Attached Files

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
          AccidentalGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          Really great looking!

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks AccidentalGardener

• golfnrl
          golfnrl commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like you have it dialed in. Those leaf tips are beautiful. No signs of stress that I can see. I can't say that about my girls right now. Ha!. Kinda makes ya feel good when your plants have issues and you are able to bring them back to health.

they look good man

Comment

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks mate hoping it continues

ye they look a lot better and bushier than mine 40days i just left mine to grow will be topping and mainling next time

Comment

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          I topped on day 15 was wondering if I would fuck it up but she hardly noticed. I really struggle lst to worried about snapping or breaking stems I guess it will get better the more I do it. Ive got a photo pineapple chunk for my next grow think it will be nice not being on a tight schedule like the autos.

You did it correctly Driller your plants look great.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks SoOrbudgal.

Did u top just once on day 15 ye u panick a lot i did when doing a bit of defoliation other day should i shouldnt i suppose it will change with a few gos mate

Comment

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah only topped once..well il tell the truth it was more of a FIM on the first attempt I was a bit shakey because the nodes were really close had a pair of nail scissors so had a coffee and a smoke chilled for 15 min then went back and managed to top her properly lol.

ok mate so does it look like u going to end up with 2 main colas have u tried manafolding

Comment

• Driller
          Driller commented
          Editing a comment
          No I didnt have the nerve to do a manifold. I might attempt it with my next photo.

i going to try it it nerve racking though got to start somewere mate

Comment

Damn, its this what autos are supposed to look like after 30 days?! They looks pretty fucking good Driller! I have a long way to go to make my girls look like that.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. I was suprised how quick she grows was a lot bushier than I thought it would be. I looked at some other grow diarys of this strain they looked a bit taller than mine. shes only 11" tall the flowers seem to pack it on everyday got a nice smell coming from her now. Going to invest in a slightly bigger tent for my next grow.

You are way ahead of me. I have two auto sprouts this morning that are about half an inch tall and I want to go into the middle of the street and yell that I'm pregnant.
          I can't yell that I'm growing weed, and "I'm pregnant!" wouldn't draw any attention.
          Except that I'm 57.
          The news might show up, lol.

Well done!

Comment

• Driller
            Driller commented
            Editing a comment
            I nearly spat out my coffee LOL!

• AccidentalGardener
            Editing a comment
            Most excellent. My work here is done! ( I'm gonna go check my sprouts. They might be an inch by now...)

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Best thing I read all day. Lol

they look mine about 12inch yours are 4x bushier u doing something right mate well done from the shit at beginning great it suppose to say at beginning

Comment

Damn, these are looking great! Please keep updating us as they get bigger.

Comment

• Driller
              Driller commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Kayakiit will do.

You might have to magnify these....

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
              Editing a comment
              Omg, *I* had to magnify these, LOL

• Driller
              Driller commented
              Editing a comment
              beautiful babies. what strain are they?

• AccidentalGardener
              Editing a comment
              Lol, all babies look the same. These are gonna have a tough time; they are my first autos. FBL Lemon Skunk and a LS x strawberry cheesecake. Right now, they are just small and vulnerable. I still need to name them. Pot plants will be the only daughters I ever have and they will never ask me for a new iPhone. Livin' the dream, baby.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X