Help,Curled tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help,Curled tips?

So I've got a K2 and an Amnesia Haze who have done beautifully thus far. We vegged for approx 12 weeks we are now 4 days into week 4 of flowering. Went to check on them and noticed most leaves are slightly droopy, curled at the ends, and several tips are bleached. I've been fertilizing with MG bloom booster the last 3 waterings now. I'm due a flush, but would that cause effects I'm seeing?

Heat? My OG did the same thing the only thing I could find that changed was a bad week of 105 temps my room got only 82 but it made my RH go to 70%. Could have been something else but this is what I blamed it on.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    ๐Ÿ‘‡my one n only journal๐Ÿ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Nitrogen toxicity, heat, watering... I'd say those are 3 suspects to your symptoms. You gotta weed out which one it is.
      Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
      Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Are you giving them any other nutes besides Bloom booster? Sure looks like nitrogen toxicity in pics..They need less nitrogen once they get into flower mode.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

There are better options than MG! In addition to whats been put down, take a 30x zoom lens and look for bugs.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I dont think it's too much nitrogen, the fert I had them on during veg was way higher and they had no problems with it. It's not as widespread as I thought, but I did include a photo in better light. Also included a pic of the bloom fert I've been using. As noticed they are wetter than they should be, last watering was 5 days ago and they felt like they would be good for another 3-5 easy. Also, soil felt more compact than usual. Oh, and I know it's not heat, I've got it set to a thermostat and only power outage was during a night. And no bugs.
            Last edited by PrimalPrimate; 08-17-2020, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• homegrown
              homegrown commented
              Editing a comment
              if your using those nutes...WAY too hot. Especially into flower..you should be backing nitrogen way down when plant switches to flower.

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree with homegrown and gjourney. Way too hot nutes. I see the early signs of nitrogen tox. Dark green leaves and the claw (tips curling down) are textbook signs. Recommend flushing and getting some good nutes for cannabis or cut your nutes to 1/4 suggested dose but really you should use nutes that work well with cannabis

• Gjourney101
              Gjourney101 commented
              Editing a comment
              You won't see what Nitrogen does to the plant until Flowering. These are the early signs. The mor excessive signs are severe nutrient burn. My girl handle nitrogen okay until after tue stretch. Then slowly but surely nutrient burn began showing its head

Shit! Should I go ahead and flush, even is soil is still slightly moist, or will waiting 3ish days hurt?
            #rookiemistakes
            1st grow ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Comment

And can anyone reccomend a good, quality, bloom fert? Discrete as possible

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X