Anybody out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this has gone into tangent and segue:
    Tommy Flanagan. You're aging yourself if you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, you will because you're curious and it's only a google away.
    I want Church Lady as a Whitehouse correspondent. Same google comment as before.
    '60s style segregation for an effective type (a type that is effective) facial covering population separation: Covered only or uncovered only.
    Han Solo-in-the-carbonite style, public sterilization machines.
    Within 5 weeks, Tommy Flanagan will wave his hand in front of his nose, look to the right, and say, "Man/Woman, was that you?"
    Nongovernment buildings are privately owned. If a person argues with a business owner about not wearing a mask, the business owner should be allowed to tape a plastic bag around that person's head before allowing entry. That or have a Sumo wrestler close line him or her from behind.
    If you get on an elevator where someone is not wearing a mask, immediately press the emergency fire department button and swear some pervert in the elevator is threatening your life.
    Keep on truckin'!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

01:02 PM
      Hi thank you for sharing your pictures. Im new in this forum. I have a plant that grew in the backyard. I dont know what it is, but is becoming wild growing. Some people say its mari indica, others say its ruderalis mari . I noticed that the trunk of this plant has hairy little sticks. No one has identify this plant.

Comment

Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Can i ride along?

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course, would not be a proper shenanigan with out a crew.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X