Nug size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nug size

How much bigger will my buds get? This is an auto flower blueberry kush strain. Not sure if this is it.
    Attached Files

I wouldn’t expect it to get a whole lot bigger, although every strain is different in the way they bulk up. The biggest factor is time...how far along are you, and what does the breeder suggest for the flower time?
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

There's a lot to factor in here but it's a very difficult answer either way. Total days from seed to harvest, and how many days you're at now as Greenlivin stated. There's also type and wattage of light, temperature, and soil/nutrients. Those are the main 3 I feel like that really determine the size of your buds, other than genetics of course. I am doing my first autos as well and my buds aren't very big yet either. I'm on 28 days with mine though so I still have at least 6 weeks to go. If you let us know what your setup is like we can probably help a little better. We still won't be able to tell you how much exactly, but we can tell you if you're going in the right direction.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X