Just one answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one answer

I posted this very same issue here the other day but I'm sorry, Im going to post it again with a slightly updated photo
    Here's the stats:
    Strain: Aurora
    Pot: 7-gal cloth
    soil" Coco/perlite
    Lights: SF2000
    Nutrients: General Hydroponics Trio, plus Cal Mag, Molasses

I fully understand lower fan leaves will yellow. The top leaves are significantly lighter green than the mid section of plant. Some of the tips are affected too.
    These are some of the suggestions I've received on a "certain growing group on Facebook"

-Needs nitrogen asap
    -I think you are not feeding it enough. What ppms are you feeding it. Should be around 600 to 700 ppm of nutrients...Actually looking at it get the ppm up to around 900. Then increase from there. But it's been low on nitrogen so boost it with some fish emulsion.
    -Unless your plant ate all the nitrogen out the soil a soil ph issue can lock out nitrogen uptake. I always check soil ph first but while I’m at it I check the NPK as well.
    -Cal and phos lockout this far along. If you add nitrogen youll still have too much of it during flower.

I'm confused..I just don't know which direction to go to. Last night I DID give a watering with GH Flora Micro. But if Ph is off at roots then that really wouldn't matter...am I correct?
    HELP! LOL Click image for larger version

Name:	help.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	436211

What is the PH? Looks like a PH issue causing lockout.

Comment

Definitely on the pale side but then Aurora tends to lean that way at flower naturally. She looks extremely healthy in the pic and other than it's light color seems well taken care of. The top 2 main colas seem even lighter than the rest so maybe some lighting adjustments might help? Doesn't it seem that the most affected leaves are getting the most light? In absence of any clear issues I'm leaning toward a strain trait rather than a deficiency. I have a number of plants like C-4's that have turned a lime yellow color since flower. Initially I boosted my nitrogen but there was no determinable change in color. Good luck -

Comment

How far is you light from the plant? Nitrogen is a mobile nutrient that with move from the bottom to the top of the plant when need but not the other way around. pale upper leaf is more likely to be light bleaching.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Other wise if all else fails call it a strain thing. I have 2 leaning yellow they are healthy other wise same strain same pkg. Gave them a good long drink of Epson salts and gallon water 1 tablespoon. They loved it. Don't knock old school remedies they work.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 420chicano
            420chicano commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello SoRo!
            i am torn 😙 I have these pellet pods to germinate some Auto flower seeds I am getting soon for my first Auto grow plant .... I really want to sow these seeds Directly into the 7 Gallon fabric cloth pot they will be harvested in...  I will be using  Fox farm happy frog or Ocean Forrest one has More coco.

What do you think fill my 7 gallons pot with soul moisten and plunk the seed in Lol 😂 
            ​​​​​​​thank you for your time

Helllllllllloooooo 420chicano well i never have others do. I'm fine doing transplants i truly never ruined a plant auto or photo, veggie or flower by transplanting in all my years growing weed never had a root issue transplanting. But those without nimble fingers or are clumsy or don't know what there doing have issues. All my autos all my photos are transplants. Never been and issue. I like a good bit of root ball but i'm old school gardener. And that's a big pot better mark the seed hole with a big circle where she went in LOL just kiddin. But i use my own soil mix in a little 2x2 plastic cup or a solo cup for seeds under a CFL for 2wks or so then stick them in that big ol pot LOL Hey i just picked up some GG#4, Wedding Cake photo fems. and some auto seeds from New420GuySeeds i have autos but want to mix it up a bit for the new cup grow that's starting soon. La Berry Fruta is the name LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 420chicano
            420chicano commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol sounds yummy La Berry Fruta!!
            So you never used those pallet things
            Thanks again

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X