need a little help on this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a little help on this!

Not really too sure what this could be... anybody have an idea? It just started appearing today and it's very hard to see will update daily if it continues. My guess is either a phosphorus or a calcium deficiency or could possibly even be nute burn

Hi Kyle
    I'd say Ph problem on the purple (right plant) the green one nutrient burn but a week old at least LOL

So what are you using for ph testing and what are you feeding them ? the plants look older how far till harvest?
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

Looks like feint nute burn.

Comment

Thanks guys it is a single plant but the reason the other picture was purple is because my led was on. this plant is approx 7 weeks and 5 days old I am 2 days into the 12/12 cycle. These are the nutrs I am currently using.

Comment

I ph my water to 6.5 my soil meter reads 6.5 and my water run off ph is 6.3

Comment

Since you just switched to 12/12, did you change nutes? You should be stopping the root stimulator soon and using bud igniter. I'm also assuming you're using half strength or weaker to start?

Comment

I'll honest and say I have no idea what to even be giving it right now because I've had so many mixed reviews I'm kind of in a bad spot right now with what I should be feeding it.....

Comment

Based from the nutes you see what should I be giving it? This is the chart for the complete hydroponics.

Comment

Just follow the manufacturer recommendations but use half of what they recommend and adjust as necessary. The first week of flowering is considered by most as a transition phase. Some like to wait a week after switching to 12/12 to start their flowering nutes. It doesn't make a huge difference, just a matter of preference.

The one i question is the root stimulator being used throughout flowering according to your feed chart. I'd get some clarification on that, usually these products are used in veg and maybe early flowering in my experience.

Comment

Okay royal thanks for the wisdom I will give it one more regular veg feeding and then I'll start transitioning to flowering nutes but I have one last question. When I start giving it flowering nutrients do I stop using the part A and only use part B the enzyme b vitamin big bud overdrive and cal mag or do I continue with the A and B the whole way through the grow?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                      9fingerleafs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wanna make a recommendation here. U got there a whole lot of nutrients and supplements. But you need to know exactly what you need to add. So it all comes to your soil and the needs of your plants. They look pretty good now and they just starting to show nute burn. My advice is this. Get a ppm or EC meter to make sure you don't saturate the soil. a saturated soil will stun the plant and along with a slow growing the symptoms are gonna variate on what's building up and locking the nutrient intake process. Meaning it's gonna look like you have a variety of deficiencys and excess. Don't feed any more veg nutes if ur switching to flower. Flush your soil another week and pay attention to what the plant needs. Good luck

That is very minor nute burn and you caught it quickly but no need to worry. Just follow your flow on your chart (if you have one). I do a transition and/or a flush the first week of flower.
                    Perpetual setup!

Comment

Okay so in order for me to execute a proper flush I would have to put about 9 gallons of plain ph'd water and run it through my 3 gal pot correct? And if you're up to it would you mind giving me a little insight on your transition technique? I'd greatly appreciate it

Comment

9 finger leaves I am planning to buy a ppm meter this weekend. What should I be keeping my ppms around? I believe what I've read was somewhere between 1000-1600 depending on the strain

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                          9fingerleafs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's full flowering strength. And the actual ppm its not as important. What's important is the EC (electro conductivity). A TDS (total dissolved solids) meter will measure EC and then convert it to ppm. So what you have to do is to get a ppm/TDS/EC meter and find out (depends on the manofacturer) what scale does it uses. Knowing the scale you can now convert to EC. The range for EC is .2 up to 3 being .2 flush water and 3 full nutes. For example. I use a "HM Digial" ppm meter that uses the 500 scale. So 1 EC (unit is actually mS) equals 500 ppm. But some meter use the 700 scale or the 900 scale. I'll post the convention table. You have to investigate about the EC
                          Last edited by 9fingerleafs; 01-17-2017, 07:06 PM.

Originally posted by Kyle1116 View Post
                        Not really too sure what this could be... anybody have an idea? It just started appearing today and it's very hard to see will update daily if it continues. My guess is either a phosphorus or a calcium deficiency or could possibly even be nute burn
                        Hi Kyle, I'm in 2nd week of flowering in a hydro setup, but I am consistenly using slightly less than the recommended amount. This is my second grow, and on my first grow, I got a little nute burn in the flowering stage, so I'm taking it a bit easier. No signs of nute burn so far.
                        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I'm gonna definately step down what I gave it last time a couple of ml and slowly work it up til I see slight nute burn then reduce it slightly and keep it there. Definately investing in a ppm meter no doubt!

Comment

• alltatup
                            alltatup commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I started week 3 of flower on Sunday evening. My nute chart said 86 ml of Flower and 86 ml. of Common, and I made it 80 for both. Added Carbo Blast and B12, which called for 32 ml each, and I added around 28. Plus Hydroguard. So far, so good. I've got about 6 gallons of H2O in my reservoir, which is like 2 gal more than I'm supposed to have in there. Only my second grow, so I'm learning as I go. If my buds are too small, I'll know to add more nutes next time. I'd rather err on the side of caution with the nutes...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X