outdoor grown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outdoor grown

how many liters of water 25 gallon geotextil pots .I think I water too much I give 5 gallons of water in 30 gallon jars

the soil medium is promix with extra perlite and 20% shrimp compost the plants were transplanted in May 15th

i used Gh trio ans instrution read late grown 5ml micro 5 ml grown and 2.5 ml bloom
    They are 7 foot tall and busty Can I used moor nutrients 8/8/4 ?

Sorry it doesn't work when i try uplaod picture

Thanks so lot for help

There is no magic formula for watering needs. Different plants naturally have differing needs. Size, temperatures, and specific strains dictate what they need and when. I use the droop method. When the leaves show a light droop I know they need a drink. Over time using this method you develop a feel for when the plant is going to need to be fed. I have a plant that drinks like a thirsty dog. She seems to require like a full third more water than most of my others. If your afraid you're over watering pull back a little and just watch her. A heavy looking leaf is an indication that water is needed and letting them get thirsty for short periods does no damage and can lead to more vigorous root growth.

Comment

Yes i agree with the above comments willythepic you just watch how they rebound after watering. Your plants sound great and healthy, if they look over green like blue green you'll know it's over fed N. Soon willy it will change to flower suppliments less of the 8-8-4 more like 4-10-8 NPK. Mine are thirsty now also i water every 2 days till i get 20% out the bottom i don't need to see a river flow out just know the soil is moist.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X